Sign in to follow this  
Lordtroll

Cant Open my Old account

Lordtroll    0

HI

I stoped playing for a while and when I tried to log in again I get the message "We are sorry but this account does not currently have acces to Aion" when I try to ligion on the browser it tells me to activate my e-mail, but I dont get any e-mails ....

Dantz    0
On 28/07/2020 at 7:55 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,
Have you made a ticket on our discord server by any chance? And does the problem persist?

I Have the same problem, but i'm a new player, I created my account yesterday, and when Aion starts after ncsoft logo, the message ''We are sorry but this account does not currently have access to Aion'' appears, and the game close. I've tried to give permition in my antivirus, Windows defender, firewall, but nothing seems to work.

TheAlmighty    1,057
3 hours ago, Dantz said:

I Have the same problem, but i'm a new player, I created my account yesterday, and when Aion starts after ncsoft logo, the message ''We are sorry but this account does not currently have access to Aion'' appears, and the game close. I've tried to give permition in my antivirus, Windows defender, firewall, but nothing seems to work.

Hello,

You need to activate your account after you created it. Try to log in to your account on our website euroaion.com and you will receive a new message with the confirmation link. 

Dantz    0
58 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

You need to activate your account after you created it. Try to log in to your account on our website euroaion.com and you will receive a new message with the confirmation link. 

I have found that email, but when I click to confirm, it give me that mensagge'' ERROR! Invalid token!''

TheAlmighty    1,057
16 minutes ago, Dantz said:

I have found that email, but when I click to confirm, it give me that mensagge'' ERROR! Invalid token!''

This is why you need to log in to your account on the website and get a new mail with a new link. 

Dantz    0
9 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

This is why you need to log in to your account on the website and get a new mail with a new link. 

Thank you, everything is ok now;