klumpwurm

Game crashes (Blackscreen, no response) when changing options

klumpwurm    0

Sup guys,

so I downloaded Euroaion yesterday and as I was setting stuff up to play today the game crashed, no respones in taskmanager. blackscreen, even had to cmd kill it cuz it wouldnt let me tab out. This all happens when i either try to change it to windowed fullscreen, simply tab out while it is still on fullscreen, or clicking the shop button on the bottom right corner. Now i have read that there are problems with the RX 5700 XT card, which I have, but havent found any solution usefull. Neither 32 bit or 64 make a difference or redownloading direct x. net framework etc did help. Anything else i could try?

Thanks in advance!

TheAlmighty    1,059

Hello, 

Unfortuantely, the problem lies in the video card.

Use config editor to set anything you would like to. For example this: http://rainy.ws/downloads/1432/

To uncap FPS enter the following config into SystemOptionGraphics.cfg: G_MAXFPS = "0"

Make sure both SystemOptionsGraphics and system.cfg files are denied in file writing (selecting read only is not enough). Use file permissons. The game will not able to reset it in any way. In exchange setting anything in the game will be forgotten after exit.

Thanks to @Konoyaro

• Like 1