Sign in to follow this  
cronicasfresh@gmail.com

Problem mission daily!!

Hello, I have a problem doing the Ancient Coins daily. It turns out that the 3 missions that are taken in Kantalon North have not been restarted and they do not work for me. My character is called Agz. What problem could it be due to? I do them every day and with another character of my own if they work for me. Please I await your help.

Booblik    116
20 минут назад, cronicasfresh@gmail.com сказал:

Hello, I have a problem doing the Ancient Coins daily. It turns out that the 3 missions that are taken in Kantalon North have not been restarted and they do not work for me. My character is called Agz. What problem could it be due to? I do them every day and with another character of my own if they work for me. Please I await your help.

Write the name of these tasks or their ID

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello,

The quests are daily and we don't see any problem in them. Please, wait until tomorrow and see if they appear. 

The quests are reset at 9:00 server time. 

3 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hola,

Las misiones son diarias y no vemos ningún problema en ellas. Por favor, espera hasta mañana y mira si aparecen. 

Las misiones se reinician a las 9:00 hora del servidor. 

The thing is that I do them every day and today they don't appear after the 9 o'clock restart. If tomorrow they still don't appear I will let you know again, thank you for your attention.

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello,

According to the system, you already have two quests for coins on this character (in this location). Please, re-check your quest list. 

4 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hola,

Según el sistema, ya tienes dos misiones de monedas para este personaje (en esta ubicación). Por favor, vuelve a revisar tu lista de misiones. 

You're right, I had forgotten to hand them in the day before and I thought I had already done it and it turns out I did it with another character. Thanks for the support, you can close the thread. All done! Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1