Sign in to follow this  
Glad0s

Add pvp kills in the TOP players

Glad0s    0

I think the title is self explanatory.

The top 3 players with most kills gets a reward every season. that would be amazing and healthy for the server.

edit:  if someone gets caught trading with double account could be simply get kicked from the season, it's not a real excuse to not make it happen.

Edited by Glad0s

TheAlmighty    1,057

Taking into account the system of registering kills, this rating has no sense. Kills are accounted to everyone who dealt damage to the defeated enemy. This system can't be changed as many other game mechanics are based on it (dungeons, sieges, rewards for supports). 

Naydraug    4
1 hour ago, TheAlmighty said:

Taking into account the system of registering kills, this rating has no sense. Kills are accounted to everyone who dealt damage to the defeated enemy. This system can't be changed as many other game mechanics are based on it (dungeons, sieges, rewards for supports). 

This is a lie, there were other private servers where kills were registered by the last hit of a player and counted only for him or most damage dealt to a player counted.

TheAlmighty    1,057
5 hours ago, Naydraug said:

This is a lie, there were other private servers where kills were registered by the last hit of a player and counted only for him or most damage dealt to a player counted.

Other servers may have anything. This depends hugely on the build and version. 

Naydraug    4

I mean retail was always the same, everyone in the alliance/group gets the kill as long as your alliance/group deals most damage.

At the same time like 8 years ago? or more pservers mostly had the most damage player got the kill, and on server like notaion the last hit got the kill but i am s ure that was because of battlegrounds.

Cosy    8

And what about people who are feeding each others in arena of glory or chaos ? It's also a non sense....

And not punishing people we are giving up their entry ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Razoroses    6
On 15/07/2020 at 10:09 PM, Cosy said:

And what about people who are feeding each others in arena of glory or chaos ? It's also a non sense....

And not punishing people we are giving up their entry ?

yup and sad part is if people give up there entry u dont get anyone in 1 vs 1 arena and u lose your ticket and u have to log off and wait 24 hours before you can try get another ticket and do another 1 vs 1 arena and pray someone joins lmao  at least on retail they had 1 vs 1 arena tickets on cash shop and also as reward for veteran systeam and they were tradable so 1 vs 1 tickets were on the broker for like 1m or 2m kinah each so people that wanted to pvp could buy them and have fun here we are stuck and limited to 1 arena per day most of times that arena ends up being shit and 24 hours untill u can do another one just boring open world pvp is not fair for people there yestarday ran around katalam even feels bad to kill people there i kill 2 clerics and 1 sin 3 vs 1 they had no gear think they just loged off and i logged off right after becouse not fair for them and not fun for me either we want fair and competitive pvp and 1 vs 1 arenas whith ranking provide that shame we get panda candys every hour and not 1 arena ticket every hour but oh well  let it burn i guess think we tried enogh and its clear that nothing gona change they wanted retail like server but they changed it to a point that is nothing like retail is way more grindy and whith less options so after 2 months people are bored whith nothing to do...