Sign in to follow this  
Morningfrost

Pvp

Morningfrost    30

We do lack at the moment some new and fun pvp content.

Try to add some of the later patches pvp arenas, maybe Runatorium.

Also keep Arenas open all days/night without any tickets needed. Remove GP from them and "only" have ap.

All the events that has been now latley are boring pve

• Like 5

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello,

We are preparing pvp events (both automatic and gm ones).

Adding locations from other versions if impossible.

We cannot just remove rewards from arenas. Eventually people will stop going there at all. ANd those farming them won't be happy at all. This is quite a big change of the game for the retail-like server. 

Morningfrost    30

Sorry Thealmighty, but "you" are allready way to close to retail. Specially in the department that nothing is happening. and in the deparment of not listening to users and being a p2w server

Then I got a new suggestion for you, keep the daily tickets for arenas and those should give gp, but open up for free queses wihtout tickets that give ap. I think you would be supriced that ppl would most likley use it for a way to gain ap for gear/weps/exform and so on.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

TheAlmighty    1,054
1 hour ago, Morningfrost said:

Sorry Thealmighty, but "you" are allready way to close to retail. Specially in the department that nothing is happening. and in the deparment of not listening to users and being a p2w server

Then I got a new suggestion for you, keep the daily tickets for arenas and those should give gp, but open up for free queses wihtout tickets that give ap. I think you would be supriced that ppl would most likley use it for a way to gain ap for gear/weps/exform and so on.

Please, show me pay to win part.

It was already told here, that if the quests were possible, they would have already been added, and the other problems with these quests are already explained in other topics.

Morningfrost    30

Easy to show the p2w part, it's a matter if you belive me or not. (and agree)

the drop bost and value packs. which you buy from store with Ecoins, sure you can buy it ingame from a player who payed real money for them. So the player who are selling ecoins are a p2w player (not judging), but a game like aion is a game there you need a lot of kinah to socket and enchant gear, to craft/buy things you need. So inorder to get kinah many on this server sell their ecoins for kinah. 

Just after you implemented the drop boost pack I did protest (directly to you and the admins), as many users ingame aswell said, it is p2w. the titels are also p2w. same with lucky vinnas, or the socketing aids.

And don't say against me, beacuse then you clearly don't understand the concept of what p2w means.

• Like 2

Razoroses    6
10 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

We cannot just remove rewards from arenas. Eventually people will stop going there at all. ANd those farming them won't be happy at all. This is quite a big change of the game for the retail-like server. 

i see your issue here whith people that farm arena per say however having top pvp ranks actualy belonging to someone that pvp´s would be a good idea on retail top ranks meant the top pve players on server that ran pve all day for the GP and sure you can say you want to keep this server retail like but if thats so then you have to add pvp arena tickets to the cash shop along whith bastion reset scrools i dont like idea of bastion scrools but hey retail like is retail like right ?  you guys changed things so its not like retail. but others u refuse to change them and say  this change would affect the retail like server.

i think u can look at numbers of players and notice they are droping if we reach out here on forums is not becouse we hate the work u have done its becouse we love this game/server and we want to see it move foward but for now we are stuck in the mud. people whith somewhat of max gear have nothing to do we log in do 1 arena 1 eob 1 kamar log out 

sure idea of removing Bastion reset scrools was good. (props on that)

idea of having to be a panda or lacking stats  is not so good but fine we can manage the pain of being  limited to every player having same skin apperance of a panda candy

1 arena per day is a bad idea might be enogh for some people but for others is not.                                                                                                                                                giving away more tickets is not gona negativily impact the game in any way if anything the people that actualy like to pvp will achive the top pvp ranks and help on sieges becouse alot of people whith above 5 star rank dont even go to siege they just been running bastion since server started. 

why dont you try and start by giving away 1 ticket for every 3 hours loged in or 5 hours and see how it works u can give candys for being online im sure you can give away arena tickets too right? 

• Thanks 1