Shinimasu

Overview Instances with their relevant Drops

Shinimasu    6

Hey, since i saw someone asking, i figured i would just write that stuff down. I never wrote such a overview or guide, so im open for critics and discussion. i will split the instances up in PvE and PvP Gearing, though keep in mind that PvP Gear can also be strong in PvE and vice versa.
Also i will only mention Instances with relevant Drops, i will try to include all of them and use the NA/English Client Names.

PVE Gear(Easiest to Hardest):
Besmundirs Temple
: Lvl55 eternal Gear with 5 Slots and some base Stats for magical Classes (not farmable with lv65)
Rentus Basis           : Lv60(? not 100% sure) eternal Gear with 5-6 Slots, (Shield from 1st Boss is very good for Healers)        
Tiamat Stronghold  : Lv60 eternal Gear with 5-6 Slots (Can drop a Atkspeed Mage Weapon)
ALL of the above can be skipped with BM Gear which can be farmed through Garrisons in Kata/Danaria
Sauro Supply Base + 1Key Boss : Lv65 Mythical Gear with 5/6 Slots and semi-random Stats + Best PvE Accs
Danuar Sanctuary   : Lv65 Eternal Gear (pretty bad for its difficulty) + Best Cloth Armor Atkspeed Gloves + Ceranium Medals
Ophidan Bridge       : Lv65 Eternal Gear (pretty bad for its difficulty) + Best Cloth Armor Atkspeed Gloves + Ceranium Medals
Illuminary Obelisk   : Lv65 Mythical Gear with 5/6 Slots and semi-random Stats  (2nd highest Base Attack for physical Classes + only PvE AtkSpeed Harp
                                    + strong Supp Chanter Set+Helmet, Kahrun is very slightly worse)
The Eternal Bastion : Lv65 Mythical Gear with 6 Slots(Highest ATK Stats across the Board with lower Hp Values) + Ceranium Medals + AP
Infinity Shard            : Lv65 Mythical Gear with 6 Slots (Below Average Stats with Set-Effect = Best Allround Set, outperformed by Bastion in Terms of Damage,
                                     but faster to get) + Strong Set-Effect Accs (Full Sauro is better).   Also gives Glory Points
Dragon Lord's Refuge: Lv60 Eternal Gear, you only run this for Extend Weapons which u need upgrade once(Upgraded has same Stats as fully Crafted)    
Sauro Supply Base +2Key Boss : Lv65 Mythical Gear with 5/6 Slots and semi-random Stats + Best Pve Accs (2 Key Boss has guaranteed Myth Drop)

Danuar Reliquary   : Lv65 Mythical Gear with 5/6 Slots and semi-random Stats (Top Healer Shield + Top Tier Helmet + Top Tier Warhammer)

Ancient Coin Gear is better than BM Gear but worse than Sauro etc but a lot cheaper to enchant etc, so a strong starting Point

PVP Gear(Easiest to Hardest):
Krotan/Kysis/Miren Barracks: Ceranium Medals + AP
Danuar Sanctuary          : Ceranium Medal 
Ophidan Bridge              : Ceranium Medal
Danuar Mysticarium(S-Rank): Ceranium Medal + very little AP
Void Cube(S-Rank)         : Ceranium Medal + very little AP
Idgel Research Center (S-Rank) : Ceranium Medal + very little AP
The Eternal Bastion        : Highest Amount of Ceranium Medal + AP, also give Glory Points

Edited by Shinimasu
additional info to io
  • Like 2

Arlento    1

Where would the ancient coin set be rating wise ?

Above Sauro Supply Base +2Key Boss gear ?

Shinimasu    6

In terms of power its weaker than sauro if enchanted both are enchanted to max, but its stronger than sauro if u only go til +5. Keep in Mind sauro 1key und 2 key both drop the same stuff, the only difference is the chance of dropping something on the endboss.

• Like 1

Dantz    0

What about low instances? I remember playing aion in 2014, and I dropped a Key in fire temple, and i've sold it for 60kk. I felt like a new rich man haha.