requ07

Connection lost. Reconnecting...

requ07    1

Hi. Downloaded the game and pressed Play.  See Spoiler 1 for where it starts to stuck. See Spoiler 2 for error.
Tried:
Firewall settings
VPN
Waiting couple hours.
With a different internet connection. (Yeah, my mobile hotspot)
Check before play.
Nothing changed. Any other ideas?

Spoiler

image.png.637e77266c5a446e7b3c86a042c5f4f8.png

Spoiler

image.png.32900b596584e5bc3886014a72615ed9.png

Edited by requ07

Thelion    0

Others have the same problem so no ideas will help us . Problem seams to be on servers side ¬¬

Thelion    0

Hello, dear players! We are experiencing problems with the host, therefore the site is not available. We are working on the problem, it will be fixed as soon as possible. We are sorry for the inconvenience. It's written in #news on official EuroAion Discord 

requ07    1
9 minutes ago, Thelion said:

Hello, dear players! We are experiencing problems with the host, therefore the site is not available. We are working on the problem, it will be fixed as soon as possible. We are sorry for the inconvenience. It's written in #news on official EuroAion Discord 

But that seems to be relevant with Website as it crashed a couple hours ago. I tried different path for redownload the whole game, and after a little delay, it started again. Redownloading now, i'll edit this answer for it works or not.

Edit: Tried my old files, thinking that if it can download now, it can download that 'missing' part. No luck, but it looks like a downloading issue, as it gave 'Preparing to Download', before 'trying to connect'.

Spoiler

image.png.06f28b55c65ea6c44f1569687a608a35.png

Edited by requ07

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello, 

The problem also affects connection and launcher loading. Please, be patient, it will be fixed as soon as possible.

requ07    1
6 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

The problem also affects connection and launcher loading. Please, be patient, it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Yeah. It fixed now. Thanks for your support.

• Like 1

SaMrA    0

hello guys,

now i have the same problem and its from few hours and was waiting hoping it will fix, can you please help me downloading the game?

@TheAlmighty 

TheAlmighty    1,057
20 hours ago, SaMrA said:

hello guys,

now i have the same problem and its from few hours and was waiting hoping it will fix, can you please help me downloading the game?

@TheAlmighty 

Hello, 

Add the game to the white list of all your antimalware programs including windows defender and disable your firewall.