Sign in to follow this  
aishi

Inventory

aishi    0

Hi, I have a problem with inventory slots
So is there a way to get inventory slots without buying inventory keys?
I know that this might be obvious  but I'm new to this old aion thing

DevWolx    62

Inventory slots you have the shugos in sanctum near the broker that will upgrade it to a certain limit. Then you can upgrade to another row from a shugo in a house in The Upper Abyss at the hidden from the map floating island of Tigraki (at the top left of the map). Then at level 30 you will get a free upgrade as a dark blue quest from an npc near the elevator at the north of sanctum if you're elyos ("A Lucky Day" from NPC "Demodocos"). If you're asmo i don't know the location but the quest name is "Unexpected Reward"  from NPC "Talon". Next row you can get it from a really long quest named "The Legend of Vindachinerk" for ely and "Winning Vindachinerk’s Favor" for asmo.  I suggest you look up on how to do this quest.

You can also expand your warehouse at the warehouse npc.

Edited by DevWolx
  • Like 1

aishi    0
5 hours ago, DevWolx said:

Inventory slots you have the shugos in sanctum near the broker that will upgrade it to a certain limit. Then you can upgrade to another row from a shugo in a house in The Upper Abyss at the hidden from the map floating island of Tigraki (at the top left of the map). Then at level 30 you will get a free upgrade as a dark blue quest from an npc near the elevator at the north of sanctum if you're elyos ("A Lucky Day" from NPC "Demodocos"). If you're asmo i don't know the location but the quest name is "Unexpected Reward"  from NPC "Talon". Next row you can get it from a really long quest named "The Legend of Vindachinerk" for ely and "Winning Vindachinerk’s Favor" for asmo.  I suggest you look up on how to do this quest.

You can also expand your warehouse at the warehouse npc.

Thanks for help <3