Sign in to follow this  
Christen

Aethertapping bots

Christen    0

The story happened yesterday. I came to gather some aether for i am an alchemist nothing special. Every time i'm doing it at this spot i see these 2 people - Stugnaa and Panikcal. When i reached level 50 and came here for the first time Panikcal even texted me and asked if i'm not a bot. I said i'm not, he politely replied he's not good with english, he just wanted to ask this one thing so i didn't bother him further. Yesterday these two (Strugnaa and Panikcal) constantly stepped in my aethertapping, like i gathered it twice and then Stugnaa continued gathering instead of me (1st screen), i texted him obviously for 'dude, wtf' He replied 'don't speak eng'. Okay, for god's sake i'll continue on another one and then again happened the very same thing. I started talk to both and always was replied with the very same answer 'don't speak english' which is sounds by now more like 'don't bother and get the hell of me'. Soon Stugnaa stopped gathering and just standed on some rock pretending to be afk or something (my guess, i don't know for sure). I also lost track of Panikcal. My friend also came to have some aether, we spend around 40 min gathering and soon after we standed on a cliff to do calculations for our crafts. The SM standed there (Zooolll) and i texted him for maybe he can answer me in english (4th screen). But he never did. And just after that Elyos came, attacked my friend (gunslinger) and pvp began. My friend and i fought while SM standed there doing nothing. After my friend and i were defeated the elyos killed Zooolll and logged off. I ressurected, then casted ressurection skills on others, SM accepted ressurection I texted to him again why didn't he help, no answer. Obviously Elyos logged in again, another fight, once again SM did nothing and was killed the last one. I found it strange for killing SM which is able to cast control on you would be priority target at least at the first fight when it wasn't clear SM would not fight. 2nd time that mech was there for 7 min, waiting for us to ressurect again, SM went on a obelisk and didn't show up while the mech were there. When 7 min passed and it was clear we can't be ressurected by skills nor by items Elyos logged off and SM came, jumped off the cliff and went to gather aether. Now i wonder what's going on here. I had seen 2 people botting for sure. Was SM someone's twin? And he used opposide fraction to get rid of us for we were uncomfortable or was it 3rd person who eventually came to do some aethertapping and used altered account to get rid of competitors? I'm very well awared of your rule #9. But using an asmodian as an eyes to check on number, level and equipment of other asmodians for securing your win over them as an elyos for gaining AP and not loosing them suits well to this rule, isn't it.

Aion0003.jpg

Aion0005.jpg

Aion0006.jpg

Aion0007.jpg

Aion0009.jpg

Christen    0

Two weeks have passed. Do i really have to tell this story anew? Two people - Panikcal and Stugnaa - were botting (they still are i believe, bots don't getting tired), i was able to gather aether for like half an hour around them, Stugnaa reloged midair and this AT came and... well. I guess admins just couldn't care less tho botting is illegal here. On words at least.

Aion0021.jpg