Antonio

Double exp on the weekends!

Antonio    13

Hello, Daevas! We've got some good news for you!

ekunh2.1492617633.thumb.jpg.0b0afdc6c5302dbb412e1e088b4934b1.jpg.59a84fd9ac52af107f8df46cc77fac2a.jpg

From now on we will have doubled rates for experience and loot every weekend! :o

The changes are permanent!

Rates are in progress on Saturday and Sunday: from Saturday, 12am to Sunday, 11:59pm!

Have fun playing and see you in game, Daeva !

p.s.
x2 rates do not apply to the quest experience.

Serah    2
7 hours ago, Sweetdreeams_ said:

Add it to Friday night! xD

Basically  Friday is the  start of the weekend while sunday is start of new week .

Luyanara    0

Are you sure u implemented it correctly (the drop i mean - ep seems to be pushed on sunday as well) - or is it possible the event starts 1 day too early and ends on saturday?

Last and this weekend felt like Friday evening drop started - with 2myth+2ora dropps in sauro everytime, while on sunday we had empty bosses, and low endboss loot in Sauro/Rentus/TF. Ofc it might be Rng - but alot ppl I talked to mentioned the drop went up on friday evening, while they were absoluteley sure it was already over on sunday.

And starting one day too early can easily be a typing error ;)- Would be cool if its checked, so we know if we focus friday or sunday on pve^^

TheAlmighty    171
2 hours ago, Luyanara said:

Are you sure u implemented it correctly (the drop i mean - ep seems to be pushed on sunday as well) - or is it possible the event starts 1 day too early and ends on saturday?

Last and this weekend felt like Friday evening drop started - with 2myth+2ora dropps in sauro everytime, while on sunday we had empty bosses, and low endboss loot in Sauro/Rentus/TF. Ofc it might be Rng - but alot ppl I talked to mentioned the drop went up on friday evening, while they were absoluteley sure it was already over on sunday.

And starting one day too early can easily be a typing error ;)- Would be cool if its checked, so we know if we focus friday or sunday on pve^^

Hello, we would suggest you to make a screenshot of getting exp with the doubled rates, save it, and then check the exp on the same mob when the rates are over. Then you will see.

x2 is not x10, it won't increase the chances so greately that you would receive everything at 100%. You will still have CHANCE to get things. 

Cumy    0

It would be awesome to extend the exp rate during the whole week due to quarantine ,because most  of us are home and doing nothing,and a little exp/drop chance would be great :)

TheAlmighty    171
10 hours ago, Cumy said:

It would be awesome to extend the exp rate during the whole week due to quarantine ,because most  of us are home and doing nothing,and a little exp/drop chance would be great :)

We have already had a promotion connected to the quarantine, and it was for a week too. Now we have this double exp and loot every weekend, which is quite enough, as the server is still classic x1.

Aegir    0

Would be possible to add it on Friday aswell, maybe from halfday? :$

Luyanara    0
On 29.3.2020 at 4:23 PM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, we would suggest you to make a screenshot of getting exp with the doubled rates, save it, and then check the exp on the same mob when the rates are over. Then you will see.

x2 is not x10, it won't increase the chances so greately that you would receive everything at 100%. You will still have CHANCE to get things. 

Antonio just wrote in worldchat that EXP and drop is 0:00am saturday starting - so the event descritpion here with 12am seems to be proven wrong already.

Furthermore it's not about the EXP. I'm pretty shure the mechanic is that exp and drop are seperate events in software. The EP event from 00:00 am Saturday to 23:59pm sunday works fine.

But that does not mean that the drop, which we cant check out 100% sure works as well. Ppl that were farming 60 ID's in an hour on saturday, just had 30 in same time on sunday. I dont wanna bring a mathematic calculation about confidence Intervals here, but I can do so if u prefere. the probability that 1 person farming 60 IDs on saturday, is dropping only 30 on sunday as result of RNG is below 2% for sure. (math of 98% confidence Intervals) The probility of this happening to more than one is waaay lower.  So the stats we player can achieve are near to 100% that there is no dropevent on sunday.

It's kinda sad that Antonio's answer in worldchat about checking drop was: "I wont check anything as it works perfectly. X2 works perfectly".

Yes we can see that 100% ep is working - but we can see as well that 100% drop is not doing - and just checking once to either say ok its not working on sunday, but we dont change would be enough. So ppl dont tryhardfarm on sunday for only disappointment.  Ofc there is a chance very close to 0% that we players are wrong here . But 99,xxx% matematically based on farmingstats over hours are not enough to just check if sumone misstyped 1 number in dropevent so it ends 1 day earlier.

Would be awesome if you can just check it once - and thanks for your efforts so far -its an awesome server and im fine with only saturday drop, Just wanna know if its worth farming sunday ;)

Edited by Luyanara

TheAlmighty    171
38 minutes ago, Luyanara said:

Antonio just wrote in worldchat that EXP and drop is 0:00am saturday starting - so the event descritpion here with 12am seems to be proven wrong already.

00:00 is 12am actually O.o