Sign in to follow this  
Qelacien

Game wont start

Qelacien    2

Hello,

i had this problem at the begining , my client wont start. i Installed DirectX and it was way better. ( my game would start after 2 or 3 times running the launcher)

I woke up today and i cant start the game, after pressing Play im seeing the anti cheat for like a second and then nothing more happens.

Thank ahead for the help

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello, 

Possibly you should turn off unnecessary programs before running aion. And add the game to the white list of antimalware program and windows defender. 

Qelacien    2

well i used to play GW2 and BNS on dbl screen on high graphics and it worked perfectly, PC isnt the problem for sure. btw another question why does the ranger cant use Mau and Candy in the same time?

TheAlmighty    1,054
3 hours ago, Qelacien said:

well i used to play GW2 and BNS on dbl screen on high graphics and it worked perfectly, PC isnt the problem for sure. btw another question why does the ranger cant use Mau and Candy in the same time?

Because they are both transformations

Qelacien    2

alright got ya, dont remember it from the retail. anyway for the last 2 days i didnt really had any problems with the game so hopefully it continues that way.

• Like 1