Sign in to follow this  
Ereova

Alchemy skill NPC

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello, 

The designs are put into the different locations on purpose. Mmorpg is not about getting everything easily. 

Ereova    3

If MMOs are not about getting everything easy, then why are you doing this event about giving new elyos players free premium membership?

Ill answer my own question, its about making the server more balanced and improving the player experience. My request is the same thing.

Look, im not asking for anything unreasonable, i just want this server to be better and more attractive to new players.

Go online and look at the amount of available scolls and potions in the broker, its very low.

Yesterday evening i wanted to buy greater running scrolls on asmo side, but there was not a single one available in the broker....

I could call some of my friends to play here, but if they saw how much work it requires for them to get the consumables they need to do content here, they would quit.

So pretty please just put these NPCs in and make alchemy a little bit easier, so more people will do it and we can have a healthy amount of scrolls and potions.
This will make both existing and new players happy.

Aion has many endgame goals which takes a long time and people can focus on doing those without the constant annoyance of running out of scrolls.

TheAlmighty    1,054
49 minutes ago, Ereova said:

If MMOs are not about getting everything easy, then why are you doing this event about giving new elyos players free premium membership?

Ill answer my own question, its about making the server more balanced and improving the player experience. My request is the same thing.

Look, im not asking for anything unreasonable, i just want this server to be better and more attractive to new players.

Go online and look at the amount of available scolls and potions in the broker, its very low.

Yesterday evening i wanted to buy greater running scrolls on asmo side, but there was not a single one available in the broker....

I could call some of my friends to play here, but if they saw how much work it requires for them to get the consumables they need to do content here, they would quit.

So pretty please just put these NPCs in and make alchemy a little bit easier, so more people will do it and we can have a healthy amount of scrolls and potions.
This will make both existing and new players happy.

Aion has many endgame goals which takes a long time and people can focus on doing those without the constant annoyance of running out of scrolls.

Though adding them will affect sieges. On of the points to get the fortress is getting recipes. 

Ereova    3
2 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Though adding them will affect sieges. On of the points to get the fortress is getting recipes. 

I dont think it would and even if it did, it would only affect gelkmaros and inggison fortresses which are a bit hard to take cos they have 3 fortress gate.
In the abyss the elyos and asmos are really active at sieging cos getting a fort and defending it gives reward to legion.
And the inggison and gelkmaros situation could be solved with some changes like at tiamaranta siege, so they give a reward box with mithril and small chance of an enchant stone or cera medal. :)