Sign in to follow this  
aishi

Bard endgame

aishi    0

Hi I'm a 65 lvl bard and I'm trying to gear up. Some time ago someone told me to just do sauro but I did it a lot and nothing has dropped for me (and my set is too bad for it). I have a lot of ancient coins so should I but ancient coin gear? Or can i buy some gear with kinah?  And what's next? I'm not asking for a specific set, just want to know how to gear up and what instances do in the given order.

utterbitter    33

As a bard you want attack speed weapon which is really the hard part of the equation. The armor you can buy ac and socket it with some green mb stones(even 25s are enough) and be done with it-that's enough gear for any instance if you play your class properly. The weapon topic is bit more complicated-as I said you need attack speed one but to farm for it you will need a decent weapon, even if it's cast speed. So if you have nothing you can gat the AC harp as well as a starter. Then you should aim at getting attack speed one to combine. There are 3 options-crafted one(less than 2 % chance to get it at a cost of hundreds upon hundreds of kataliums and fluxes) become 2 star officer and buy the weapon for officers which is att. speed or lastly: get lucky and get weapon drop from Illuminary Obelisk(called RST in Europe)  as it a very viable weapon that has attack speed on it.

aishi    0
13 hours ago, utterbitter said:

As a bard you want attack speed weapon which is really the hard part of the equation. The armor you can buy ac and socket it with some green mb stones(even 25s are enough) and be done with it-that's enough gear for any instance if you play your class properly. The weapon topic is bit more complicated-as I said you need attack speed one but to farm for it you will need a decent weapon, even if it's cast speed. So if you have nothing you can gat the AC harp as well as a starter. Then you should aim at getting attack speed one to combine. There are 3 options-crafted one(less than 2 % chance to get it at a cost of hundreds upon hundreds of kataliums and fluxes) become 2 star officer and buy the weapon for officers which is att. speed or lastly: get lucky and get weapon drop from Illuminary Obelisk(called RST in Europe)  as it a very viable weapon that has attack speed on it.

Thanks a lot!