Sign in to follow this  
katun76

Set Upgrade !!

katun76    0

Hello guys ! this problem is actually meant to reach the Gms in the game.. And the problem is my character has +15 Mres gear and full +10 BM block set.. and i paid so much coins on it in rather to achieve that fast.

3 days ago i logged in and i saw that my gear went from +15 to +10/+11 and my BM set become +3 +2 !!!!!!

and i got no PHOTOS !!! Because i didn't even know that i should have got some photos for my set because  such problem will appear right after couple days !!! 

pls  i understand that could be fake ! but if the GM can do or search or look right back in status idk how ! but he will know what i mean ....

And plus i want to know how TO avoid such problem in the future !! 

Waiting for solution as i hope ...

sophisticated    241

Hello,
Such things are not possible, the server wouldn't be open if something like this existed on it. However, technically this cannot happen, so most probably you just forgot about something. 
For the future, please, always provide your nickname when contacting the support team. Thank you!

• Sad 1

Booblik    116
1 час назад, katun76 сказал:

Hello guys ! this problem is actually meant to reach the Gms in the game.. And the problem is my character has +15 Mres gear and full +10 BM block set.. and i paid so much coins on it in rather to achieve that fast.

3 days ago i logged in and i saw that my gear went from +15 to +10/+11 and my BM set become +3 +2 !!!!!!

and i got no PHOTOS !!! Because i didn't even know that i should have got some photos for my set because  such problem will appear right after couple days !!! 

pls  i understand that could be fake ! but if the GM can do or search or look right back in status idk how ! but he will know what i mean ....

And plus i want to know how TO avoid such problem in the future !! 

Waiting for solution as i hope ...

Hell, yesterday I also had general armor +15 and level 70 magic power stones, and now I'm wearing armor for symbols of blood ties. Please correct me too, I also don’t have screenshots, I thought this would never happen.

:ph34r::D

katun76    0

alright,  i can provide you with some Pics that i got the while im pvping and u can see that... 

i dont know if that really happens  with other players !! but that does with me at least !! and u can see in pics 1 - 2 -3 with my Magic resist set . that i got HP from 13000+ and the pic 4 from pvp from yesterday i got hp from 12700 ! there is 300 hp out ... and the same with my block set, i can search for clips that include my block set previously and now .. and u can see the difference !! 

so pls i need a solution, it makes no sense that i need to spend money again ! on smth i already finished !!!!! 

and thank u for your replay <3 

43 minutes ago, sophisticated said:

Hello,
Such things are not possible, the server wouldn't be open if something like this existed on it. However, technically this cannot happen, so most probably you just forgot about something. 
For the future, please, always provide your nickname when contacting the support team. Thank you!

3.jpg

4.jpg

22222.jpg

111111.jpg

Booblik    116
56 минут назад, katun76 сказал:

alright,  i can provide you with some Pics that i got the while im pvping and u can see that... 

i dont know if that really happens  with other players !! but that does with me at least !! and u can see in pics 1 - 2 -3 with my Magic resist set . that i got HP from 13000+ and the pic 4 from pvp from yesterday i got hp from 12700 ! there is 300 hp out ... and the same with my block set, i can search for clips that include my block set previously and now .. and u can see the difference !! 

so pls i need a solution, it makes no sense that i need to spend money again ! on smth i already finished !!!!! 

and thank u for your replay <3 

Look at the enchantment on the armor, maybe it just fell to the first level or was completely worn out

katun76    0
1 minute ago, Booblik said:

Look at the enchantment on the armor, maybe it just fell to the first level or was completely worn out

bro these pics are from diffratnte days.. it can't be like as im not wearign somthing or missing a part of my sets.... adn further more u can open Aon caluclater and calculate the set after it reachs 15 ! and see ( can u have a +11 or +10 after reaching +15 ?????????) hope you got the answer :) 

Booblik    116
2 минуты назад, katun76 сказал:

bro these pics are from diffratnte days.. it can't be like as im not wearign somthing or missing a part of my sets.... adn further more u can open Aon caluclater and calculate the set after it reachs 15 ! and see ( can u have a +11 or +10 after reaching +15 ?????????) hope you got the answer :) 

Even on the first message, I received an answer that you are trying to cheat and get armor that you didn’t have. It can't be that you had +15, and then, for unknown reasons, become +10 or less. There are three options here
1 - deception
2 - transfer to third parties
3 - data reset (but everyone would have changes)

katun76    0

Even on the first message, I received an answer that you are trying to cheat and get armor that you didn’t have. It can't be that you had +15, and then, for unknown reasons, become +10 or less. There are three options here
1 - deception
2 - transfer to third parties
3 - data reset (but everyone would have changes)

im already open for everything ... lets say  ! deception= why would i waste my time on somthign like that and trying to get Pics.. on something obviously not worthy !! i would say like i had TP and then it's gone and idk i would figure out something out not something like this !!!!!!

second transfer to third parties... since when is the AP gear tradable ??

3ed data reset that's what im talking about !! couple days ago all my skills in my other character were gone !!! i forced to organize them from the beginning !! so .... man its just sooooo annoying !!! cuz that make no sense ... 

and as i said ... u can see that by ur self in Aion calculator that all the status from +15 that i had is now gone !! and obviously u cant get a gear +10 right after it has reached +15... 

Booblik    116
1 минуту назад, katun76 сказал:

im already open for everything ... lets say  ! deception= why would i waste my time on somthign like that and trying to get Pics.. on something obviously not worthy !! i would say like i had TP and then it's gone and idk i would figure out something out not something like this !!!!!!

second transfer to third parties... since when is the AP gear tradable ??

3ed data reset that's what im talking about !! couple days ago all my skills in my other character were gone !!! i forced to organize them from the beginning !! so .... man its just sooooo annoying !!! cuz that make no sense ... 

and as i said ... u can see that by ur self in Aion calculator that all the status from +15 that i had is now gone !! and obviously u cant get a gear +10 right after it has reached +15... 

They could not change the data only for you, if there was a reset, then EVERYONE on the server would have it, and not just one of you

katun76    0

They could not change the data only for you, if there was a reset, then EVERYONE on the server would have it, and not just one of you

thats why i dont know what happened... but all i know is that my set got changed ... we are not trying to discuss the problem ,... we trying to find a solution and thats why im asking GM to come over here.. check data from 2 3 4 days ago .. idk how they would do it .. and hope they would find the problem... idk its a bug or what ever !! but that's just what happened to me .. :)