Sign in to follow this  
sochinsky

Your account is blocked

sochinsky    0

Hi sochinsky,
Your registration request has been approved at Perfect quality European private server of Aion - EuroAion.com. You can now sign in with the password you chose when signing up.

Additionally, please return my old email sochinsky13@gmail.com because I've changed sochinsky7@gmail.com.

sophisticated    241
51 минуту назад, sochinsky сказал:

Hi sochinsky,
Your registration request has been approved at Perfect quality European private server of Aion - EuroAion.com. You can now sign in with the password you chose when signing up.

Additionally, please return my old email sochinsky13@gmail.com because I've changed sochinsky7@gmail.com.

Can you please tell me if you can access the EuroAion website with your username and password?

sochinsky    0

Yes, I can. I think you need to delete my account, so I can create a new one. Currently, I'm not able to use my emails sochinsky7@gmail.com, sochinsky13@gmail.com because they exist in the system.

sophisticated    241
48 минут назад, sochinsky сказал:

Yes, I can. I think you need to delete my account, so I can create a new one. Currently, I'm not able to use my emails sochinsky7@gmail.com, sochinsky13@gmail.com because they exist in the system.

You can change your e-mail address yourself via the website's functionality. Have you tried to do this? What email is currently linked to the account? Is the email you want to use linked to another account?

sochinsky    0

I've changed from sochinsky13@gmail.com -> sochinsky7@gmail.com now I can't change it back to sochinsky13@gmail.com. The account still blocked.

sophisticated    241
1 час назад, sochinsky сказал:

I've changed from sochinsky13@gmail.com -> sochinsky7@gmail.com now I can't change it back to sochinsky13@gmail.com. The account still blocked.

Please send a screenshot of the error when trying to log in to the account. Is the error the same as before?

sophisticated    241
1 час назад, sochinsky сказал:

image.thumb.png.6bc206cf3e658eb372fdb2b1caa545c5.png

Your account has been unlocked. Please change your password and do not use the same usernames and passwords for more than one project.