Sign in to follow this  
NichiroNT

Error - Anticheat Service

NichiroNT    1

Hello!So I downloaded the client yesterday after following the steps mentioned on the "Download Client" tab but I haven't been able to make it work.
I've tried every possible solution I've found on the forum section but nothing seems to fix it.
I keep getting these errors after I press the Play button on the launcher.Any idea about what might be causing this?
Thanks in advance for your time!

Screenshot_368.png

Screenshot_369.png

NichiroNT    1

First of all thank you for taking the time to respond to my post! Unfortunately I have completely disabled my Windows Defender(I'm not using any other Anti-Virus at the moment)
but I still get the same error.I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice so far and I have also installed all the necessary programs mentioned on here in the Forums section. I've been urging to try out the server for the last couple of days but this issue is discouraging. :/

NichiroNT    1

Oh one more thing I failed to mention on my previous posts,whenever I press the "Check" option on the launcher, it always downloads a 0,07GB file. I don't really know if that would be the root of all evil but I thought it would be better to mention it.

TheAlmighty    1,053

Hello,

We have contacted the developers of the anticheat and their response is that you have a system with disabled patch guard. You have to make the rollback of the system (if there were any changes made) or reinstall it to the normal one. 

• Haha 1

NichiroNT    1

Oh I see!The thing is I've already searched the net for a "Patch Guard" but I didn't manage to find anything.Do you have any available links that can lead me to a legit download page or something of the sort? Thanks in advance!

NichiroNT    1

Never mind,after searching the web again for a while I've come to the conclusion that the only solution to this is by performing a format on my computer. After I'm done I will try to play again and see if it sorts things out.

Thanks again for taking the time to help me out!You can close this thread if you want,in case things don't go the right way I will make another post ^_^

• Like 1