Sign in to follow this  
Jonesy

Windows 11 please close all games 3

Jonesy    0

Good Evening,

I am trying to load Euroaion through the launcher and unfortunately I am faced with the error Launch Error please close all games 3. I have looking all over the internet for an answer on how to fix this however not managed to find any answers.

Has anyone ever had this issue? I see many had it for windows 10 but not a single post or forum that mentions having the issue with windows 11.

Any help appreciaited.

Thanks,

Jonesy

TheAlmighty    1,055

Hello,

Cannot say how much win 11 is different, but I still suppose that the issue can be caused by something else rather than the system itself. We have players with win11 and they can access the game.
Therefore I am still suggesting you to check the following "guide" for this error and to follow the steps (to the possible extent surely). 

a) Disable Startup of Third-party App:
Jointly hold Windows & R hotkeys -> In the void box type "msconfig" -> OK -> switch to the Services tab and mark the Hide All Microsoft Services checkbox present at the bottom ->click on Disable All button.
Then go to the Startup tab and click on Open Task Manager -> select the 3rd party applications running within the PC and hit the Disable button -> OK.
b) Whitelist the game in all your antimalware programs (including standard windows defender) and firewalls
c) In Windows 10 disable kernel isolation:
Search bar -> type "run" and open the application -> type regedit -> OK
Search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Control/DeviceGuard/Scenarios/HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrity  and change the parameter Enable from 1 to 0 
Reboot the PC

If the upper fix doesn't help, then the problem is caused by some new Windows update.
In this case you need to delete that update:

Settings -> Update and Security -> Windows Updates Center -> Update history

Delete the update from the screenshot below and the other updates from the same date (your date may differ).

Jonesy    0

Hi,

Thank you for your quick response, I will go ahead and attempt all of the options you have suggested and leave an update here.

Thanks,

Jonesy

Jonesy    0

Unfortunately, this did not work

These are the only updates I can find for windows that are allowed to be uninstalled.

image.png.77a95069c8e8637d3433956dece9b64f.png

Thanks,

Jonesy