Sign in to follow this  
AlojzyTrabka

Graphic Settings doesn't work on better resolution than 1080p.

Hi

I play EuroAion for some time, and I have problem that was already reported in this year and before. I have monitor 1440p and graphic options like shadows, water and background quality are greyed out, game with no shadows are too bright and its hard to see some textures and objects, I know that this may be 1% of players that have that problem and it'll be no sense in fixing that, but fix is already on GitHub with visible source code, and programist or whoever who adding events and changing game code could just add that fix in next technical break. I know that Topic was already added but was ignored. I please at least for consider that idea.

EuroAion1.png

mostafa76    10

try this : download latest PC drivers (motherboard and GPU) and make a backup of bin32 & bin64 folders, re-download launcher and delete bin32, bin64, system.cfg and SystemOptionGraphics.cfg files from game folder, do a game check from launcher and let the update process to finish (launcher will download  bin32 & bin64 folders again).

I have new pc and latest drivers. aion 4.6 have this problem in default, they fixed it in 4.8 when game was still on gameforge, so if they made server on 4.6 default files, they made it with this problem, fix on github contains fixed bin32 and bin64 version.dll files but if you change this files, euroaion launcher sees it and download default files cuz of antycheat. I know they can't let players change game files. that's why I wrote to support.