Sign in to follow this  
Zken

Issue with extend weapons

Zken    1

Hi,

It seems that this server will have big issues with extend weapons. It is really hard to craft Catalium weapons as the materiels needed to craft it aren't available in broker. 

Then, physical classes like Templar, Gladi or Chanter will struggle with pvp and don't have any way to get the end game extend weapon.

• Like 1

Raidon    108

This version is general has a resource problem. The issue is that it was originally developed for P2W concept where players were investing huge amount of money into shop items like tempering solution, manastones etc. And after P2W element was removed, a good chuck on the game is not pretty much locked off because players physically don't have enough time to get access to it.

I've monitored market on ely side since joining and its obvious that there is a lack of resources. I think adminds will have to do some kind of tweak or event that can boost the amount of required resources/items for end game players.

Zken    1

I totally agree. 

And it creates a huge imbalance between magical and physical classes. Unless they give extendable weapons in a event it is gonna be hard to get one.

Edited by Zken