Sign in to follow this  
Natt

Question about Restscrolls

Natt    0

Hello, yesterday after work, I poped a IS/Katascroll due to that I wanted to let the cd go down, so I can go max times kata this week.

Lord and behold, we get a ddos, which came out of the blue. The server reset. When I could log back in, my katascrolls have cd, but I can only go 2 times the instance. 

I've donated money into the game, to get these scrolls. How do I do, to get it back? A friend of mine asked in discord, and got a no, no refund.

You stated in the forumthread: 

Compensations for the failed instances are not possible anymore! After the unplanned restars/server drops, the entries will be reset (may depend on the circumstances).

Which came many hours after I used my scroll, and nothing is mentioned there about shopitems. I think it's unfair. atleast give the coins back, as minimum. But I also lose a kata run this week, due to that. (I've lost many kataruns/swb's ect, due to that I have a job. so the compenstaion about resetting the instances, aren't a fair one. will only affect the ppl who don't have school/jobs ect)

Natt    0

Thanks for respecting my money, I was hoping you'd be so kind enough to relook at your decision, but I guess not. Thanks for the ignore. Starting to become very angry and upset.

I donated to the server, to help it... and what do I get in return? Nothing.