Sign in to follow this  
kkukkar

Racial Discrimination report

kkukkar    3

Ciecierzyca is TATOLLY a RACIAL DISCRIMINATOR, he use "Ching chong" which specificly descirbed for Chinese. This word insult us a lot. And he use this word in public chat channel which cause bad effects in the whole server.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ching_chong

I and my legion people demand the owner and manager of this game ban his game account or other effective punishments. We are looking forward to reciving your response.

ciecierzyca.jpg

Edited by kkukkar

Lacrosa    1

You (Chinese players) should also tell support what you write in this chat in Chinese. You are vulgar to each other :) 
it also deserves ban ;p 

kkukkar    3
26 minutes ago, Lacrosa said:

你(中国玩家)也应该用中文告诉支持你在这个聊天中写的东西。你们彼此粗俗, :) 
也应该被禁止;p 

so as you, you are the same people who with this racist.))

yooze    1

So will you please tell us what you said to yourselves in chinese? I'm sure you're wishing each others a good day and calling each others good players, right? :)

kkukkar    3
Just now, yooze said:

那你能告诉我们你用中文对自己说的话吗?我敢肯定,你们是在祝彼此有美好的一天,并互相称对方是好球员,对吧? :)

you wanna know? learn more Chinese then, I am not your daddy and have resposibilities to teach you how to read these. 

And, we are just communicating with each other, if you say not, just prove it. xD

yooze    1

You are just being mean to me while i'm just asking... Its european server, i dont have to know chinese :)

kkukkar    3
Just now, yooze said:

你只是对我很刻薄,而我只是在问......它的欧洲服务器,我不需要懂中文:)

yeah so keep your curiosity and focus the real thing: RACIST SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED IN EUROPEAN SERVER. xD

• Haha 1

ciecie    4

Hello, that's me. Sorry for saying that, I didn't want to hurt anyone, have a nice evening :) 

• Thanks 2

Lacrosa    1
14 minutes ago, kkukkar said:

yeah so keep your curiosity and focus the real thing: RACIST SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED IN EUROPEAN SERVER. xD

the fact that you insult each other and your mothers there is also a real thing xddd

yooze    1
10 minutes ago, kkukkar said:

But being rude on world chat to others is also a serious problem... You are not innocent here, pal. You think that admins won't punish you because no one knows what you are saying but it's obvious you're just disrecpesting each others in Chinese. 

• Like 1

kkukkar    3
49 minutes ago, yooze said:

但是在世界聊天中对他人粗鲁也是一个严重的问题......你在这里不是无辜的,伙计。您认为管理员不会惩罚您,因为没有人知道您在说什么,但很明显,您只是在用中文互相诋毁。 

You guys really good at changing subjects. xD So racist is tolerated in your mind.

I will not mention you anyway, whatever you say. 
Good luck to you.

kkukkar    3
58 分钟前,拉克罗萨说:

你们互相骂辱骂,还有你们的妈妈,这也是一个真实的事情xddd

The situation is:
You say something when you dont know it. 
You judge a person with your own mind.
Interesting. >.<

yooze    1

You are just being illogical. So you can insult people but people can't (it wasn't even directly) insult you? Please grow up or go play a victim somewhere else, no one gonna treat you special just because you're Chinese. 

Christof    72

Hey @kkukkar, in our server we do not tolerate offensive, racist, etc... messages, but unfortunately, we can not understand Chinese or Korean. could you people translate what they said in the world that your legion didn't like, I'll be waiting for your reply here.

yooze    1
5 hours ago, MissQiu said:

so?dose same between this things?"
"chingchong"is a racist word

stupid player ciecie。

Yes, being offensive towards others is always inappropriate, race doesn't matter here. 

Look at you, calling others stupid while demanding punishment for being offensive. You're just being hypocritical here, please just stop. 

kkukkar    3
5 hours ago, Christof said:

@kkukkar ,在我们的服务器中,我们不容忍冒犯、种族主义等信息,但不幸的是,我们听不懂中文或韩文。你们能不能翻译他们在世界上说的你们军团不喜欢的话,我会在这里等你们的回复。

"Ching Chong" is the word. And other Chinese words are normal communications which related to the previous Kamar PVP, i just saying Amanechen play a bad SpiritMaster, and he said me play bad, these words has no offence and we know each other, you can see it as jokes between friends. 

kkukkar    3
9 hours ago, yooze said:

你只是不合逻辑。所以你可以侮辱别人,但别人不能(甚至不是直接)侮辱你?请长大或者去其他地方扮演受害者,没有人会因为你是中国人而特别对待你。 

Don‘t try to change the topic, I didn't say if I am Chinese so I can get special treatment. I wonder if you are the racist guy and you maybe deserve the punishment. xD

kkukkar    3
9 hours ago, yooze said:

你只是不合逻辑。所以你可以侮辱别人,但别人不能(甚至不是直接)侮辱你?请长大或者去其他地方扮演受害者,没有人会因为你是中国人而特别对待你。 

Besides, I didn't curse anyone, and I accept others saying I play a bad gladiator, it doesn't matter. So you imagine me speaking bad words to others without investigation, what is your purpose? Can you come and explain it?

kkukkar    3
12 minutes ago, yooze said:

Yes, being offensive towards others is always inappropriate, race doesn't matter here. 

Look at you, calling others stupid while demanding punishment for being offensive. You're just being hypocritical here, please just stop. 

"race doesn't matter here", this is the biggest comedy this year I have ever seen. >.<

Lacrosa    1
17 minutes ago, kkukkar said:

"Ching Chong" is the word. And other Chinese words are normal communications which related to the previous Kamar PVP, i just saying Amanechen play a bad SpiritMaster, and he said me play bad, these words has no offence and we know each other, you can see it as jokes between friends. 

No xD This is not normal communication between players. You want to Amane feed pigs, in English and in Chinese, to humiliate her more. Both you and Cievierzyca deserve a chat ban. He at least apologized on this thread, and you play the victim by acting much worse . You yourself have uploaded a screenshot where you insult someone like the greatest simpleton. Anyone who knows anything about Chinese culture knows that for you, insulting your origins from villages and insulting villagers is one of the most humiliating. You're acting innocent but you are not. You require a ban for insults, and you have been insulting every Chinese in the World chat for several days. It hasn't been going on since yesterday. Grow up. 

Lacrosa    1
22 minutes ago, kkukkar said:

Besides, I didn't curse anyone, and I accept others saying I play a bad gladiator, it doesn't matter. So you imagine me speaking bad words to others without investigation, what is your purpose? Can you come and explain it?

Are you just trying to explain yourself that you insult Amanechan from the worst, you are a rude to her, you challenge her, you are toxic, you insult her origin, you insult her mother, BUT YOU HAVE A REASON (btw REASON - WRONG SM GAME XDDD) and its ok? Also add more screenshots. What you wrote yesterday and on other days also. What a hypocrisy...  Ridiculous.

• Thanks 1

yooze    1

I have no words. Those people playing a victims here and covering it in racism, calling everyone racist while being the most offensive. It doesn't have sense, you're making drama out of nothing, go touch grass or something.