Sign in to follow this  
yooze

New skins untreadable on the broker.

yooze    3

Dear Admin Team,

I wanted to reach out regarding the new skins available in the item shop. I've noticed that they are both more expensive than old ones and, most importantly, untreadable on the broker.

I fully understand the costs associated with maintaining the server and the impact of inflation, which can affect pricing. However, I am curious about the reasoning behind restricting the trading of new skins on the broker. This seems particularly significant given that donation options for European players are somewhat limited.

I appreciate all the hard work you put into the server, the ability of playing there makes me happy!

• Like 2

Veda    83

Hello. We made this decision because we saw a large number of medals from players. 

yooze    3
4 hours ago, Veda said:

Hello. We made this decision because we saw a large number of medals from players. 

Thank you for the answer but I mean the item shop we pay in Ecoins not the ingame ceranium medals one. 

Veda    83
В 13.08.2024 в 04:31, yooze сказал:

Thank you for the answer but I mean the item shop we pay in Ecoins not the ingame ceranium medals one. 

Hi. This solution is made for a normal economy.

Tinaturnma    16

I also wondered why these skins have been implemented same as on classic as a non tradable one. Especially when selling or buying ecoins can be way more safe when the items are tradable. In my opinion sharing these skins for other people to try on as well as switching them later on to other characters to finally overskin them was always a thing i loved from this server. 
i can´t think of a negative economical impact for changing them to tradable (ofc only 1x skinable). This may take 1 hour of work of changing the gamefiles of these skins, but in my opinion it may be worth the effort if it actually improves sales of new skins!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bakomyu    13
Posted (edited)

Yes,I think the same. I really prefer the previous skins generation. It was so nice to trade them and share them with friends! And now, I buy way less skins... :/ I never know wich one to use for my gear, It will be super nice if you could make them tradeable again! :D

Ty Yooze to highlight this topic! I am sure many people will be agree with you :)

Edited by Bakomyu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yooze    3
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Veda said:

Hi. This solution is made for a normal economy.

@Veda

With all my respect I understand you want to make money but earlier almost all skins were treadable and it worked just fine, why suddenly it's bad for economy? On classic server those skins are treadable and it works just fine. I'm just sick of seeing broker full of old same skins. No one buys them anymore so ppl who put them there can't even make kinah from their ecoins. I believe that making skins treadable would have positive impact on server economy. 

People from Europe have almost no way to donate and the only option is getting involved in cryptocurrency which not everybody can on want to do. And yet you make it even more difficult to us. 

If I want to buy a skin from item shop now then I have to buy ecoins from players with my kinah... How is it different from buying skins from broker? In both ways I have to use kinah not donation but the buying ecoins from players not always seems secure and convent. 

I understand that you make such changes to make more money but maybe you should work on donation options instead. I'm sure that if there would be a normal way to donate from UE banks you would have made much more money. 

I have a warehouse full of skins that I bought but didn't like how they look in game and all I can do with them is discard since I can't even sell them... 

ANYWAY 

I believe current situation has a negative impact on UE players and I hope you will consider to made at least some of new skins treadable. 

Edited by yooze