Sign in to follow this  
ascewater1

Accidentally Destroyed my newbie mace

ascewater1    2

IGN: Ralkiuz

Good day, uhhm, so i just started playing EuroAion today. And as i was doing some quest and browsing my stuff, i accidentally unequipped my newbie mace and destroyed it. 
So, i was hoping i could request a new one? I already opened my second box to get another mace, and my friend told me that i need to use staff when i changed my class to cleric soon. 
Hoping for your positive response in this matter. Thank you so much and more power to you guys. :)

image_2024-06-26_133932743.png

• Haha 1

Veda    64
В 26.06.2024 в 10:44, ascewater1 сказал:

IGN: Ralkiuz

Good day, uhhm, so i just started playing EuroAion today. And as i was doing some quest and browsing my stuff, i accidentally unequipped my newbie mace and destroyed it. 
So, i was hoping i could request a new one? I already opened my second box to get another mace, and my friend told me that i need to use staff when i changed my class to cleric soon. 
Hoping for your positive response in this matter. Thank you so much and more power to you guys. :)

Hello. When did this happen?

Veda    64

We see that your character is wearing both a mace and a staff.

ascewater1    2

Hi, thank you for the response. My friend told me to just make a new one and keep the same name since i was just lv10 that time.. And its still easy to lvl. Im sorry for the trouble. ^^ I took it as a lesson and make sure not to happen again.

Sorry for late reply since i havent visited the forum yesterday. Again, thank you so much for the response 🥰

• Like 1