Shira

Active Rootkit blocking Parsec input

Shira    0

I installed the game on a separate machine with the idea to play from my main one through Parsec (remote desktop for gaming), but the russian malware blocks most of the input and mouse clicks, this is even worse than gameguard. Is there any workaround? or any plans to ever get rid of this garbage?

Booblik    116
2 часа назад, Shira сказал:

I installed the game on a separate machine with the idea to play from my main one through Parsec (remote desktop for gaming), but the russian malware blocks most of the input and mouse clicks, this is even worse than gameguard. Is there any workaround? or any plans to ever get rid of this garbage?

I agree that the protection system is rubbish, but due to the lack of other protection systems, you have to use what you have.
In principle, I don’t recommend playing through remote access, not for security reasons - the game itself is not optimized for remote play.

Shira    0
22 minutes ago, Booblik said:

I agree that the protection system is rubbish, but due to the lack of other protection systems, you have to use what you have.
In principle, I don’t recommend playing through remote access, not for security reasons - the game itself is not optimized for remote play.

Parsec is actually amazing for remote play, and it's even a local pc in the same house so latency is good. The launcher won't even work with "Core Isolation" security turned on so I don't wanna use it on my main machine.

Booblik    116
50 минут назад, Shira сказал:

Parsec is actually amazing for remote play, and it's even a local pc in the same house so latency is good. The launcher won't even work with "Core Isolation" security turned on so I don't wanna use it on my main machine.

I'm not talking about the quality of the picture, but about a bug with the mouse. When connected remotely, the mouse does not move correctly.

Shira    0
51 minutes ago, Booblik said:

I'm not talking about the quality of the picture, but about a bug with the mouse. When connected remotely, the mouse does not move correctly.

Oh it does with Parsec (unlike teamviewer and others), it's almost like being on the same pc (tested with retail/classic aion)

Edited by Shira