Nekke

Issue with cursor

Nekke    0

Hi, since yesterday ive got an issue with the game. The problem starts from the character selection page and goes on in-game : when i click a button with my cursor no action gets triggered. At first i couldn't select my character then i noticed that if i click on the left upper corner of the screen, the selection button is triggered as if i clicked on it. This issue remains even in-game, so i can't basically select NPC, whatever stuff in my inventory, fly or modify any option from the menubar as i can't directly click on desired action. If i want to do those action i have to struggle finding the right spot on the screen.

Does this problem ever occured to anyone? What solution do you recommend? (i already rebooted and re-launched the game (10 times maybe) )

In the case i wasn't clear enough, i recorded it. (check where my character moves where i click)

Konoyaro    60

Are you using virtual super resolution, or any kind of super sampling driver addition? What is the resolution you are playing?

Nekke    0

3840x2160, not using anything, haven't made any change in set up since the last time the game worked.

Konoyaro    60

Your resolution is your problem. I had the same issue, on the same resolution when I turned on VSR on my Full HD screen. Tune it down to 1080p and you will see the issue gone. Seems like Aion is not compatible with that high resolution. I think 1440p is stable too, not sure about other alternative resolutions. May be alternative solutions to stabilise it on your res, but the trigger is your current resolution.

Edited by Konoyaro
  • Like 2