Sign in to follow this  
Ammex

Gear/acc transition

Ammex    0

Hello,

quick question:

I know that the first set you have to get is the BM one for PvP, AC or Kahrun for PvE. However, I am currently running around in starter gear. Should I change gear between starter gear and BM gear or is it fine to use till I get full BM? 

Plus, I am not sure about accs. Im on low-level so it‘s still fine without them. But I don’t think that I can survive Katalam and stuff without it. Anyone knows where I can get decent/cheap accs for transition? 

Konoyaro    60

Well, I had a legion who did not cared about the gear and knew who I was so helped me to get gear. BM gear was my first choice, so I can win in quick entries against randoms, and have some chance in world PvP. It's also good to do entry level instances, for example Sauro. Get the yellow accessories first, it's faster, then later you can upgrade it to eternal. Ancient coin set seems to be a good choice for PvE.

The answer you looking for is really depending on your playstyle. Are you alone? Do you have an legion to go with? If you are alone, bad news, most of the LFG groups are really picky.

Ammex    0

I see that it‘s harder to gear up without people, but I can work with that.     In other words, I am currently alone (I am under 20, so it really isn‘t a big deal at the moment) but I can get people to play with. 

It‘s just that I want to know if I can get better accs (Or any decent accs)/ gear in between BM and starter gear. I also would like to be able to farm BM/AC myself too 

Konoyaro    60

Sauro eternal accessories may drop faster, than you get the BM ones. But if you do all bm weeklies you should get the most on the first week.