Sign in to follow this  
Exaduty

Suggestion: poll about 4.75

Exaduty    0

Hi,
I think it would be a good idea to do a poll on this forum or even in game, so that every player could notice it, about an update to 4.75 patch. 

I mean, right now we have only few pvp dredgions (or battlefield instances), while in 4.75 there would be runatorium (idgel dome, kunax), which is great; there would be invasions and gelkamaros, inggison and divine fortress would become lvl 65, adding more variety to sieges. 
Moreover, only the manastone you're socketing would break if it fails, and not all the ones you've put before; enchantment would be easier, even if weapons could reach +20, and there would be mythical abyss sets, so there would be a lot of more end game contents. All that by keeping katalam, danaria, tiamaranta... maps (which are destroyed in 4.8) and adding kaldor and akaron (Levinshor). I think there would be no reasons to not update, and I think a lot of players, if aware of what happen in 4.75, would like it. 
But it's only my personal opinion, and because of that I think doing an in-game poll would be a good idea.

Anyway, thanks for keeping this awesome server up ^^

Edited by Exaduty

Konoyaro    60

My personal, but not an informed opinion: Most of the 4.x private servers which promise retail experience are from a leaked official server program. The reason so many suggestions and patch implementations are rejected, because it's a lot harder (or impossible) to modify a closed source code retail grade server, than the custom servers like Not Aion. 4.6 is not that bad, and the overall experience is really good, but there are technical limitations which cannot happen, like patching.

Edited by Konoyaro
  • Thanks 2