I wanted to offer, well, in general this is not the actual proposal, but just a way to improve the comfort for players in terms of pvp and pve. This situation in general ... Can you change a certain factor (although it works on offsets) but it really, really creates discomfort, in particular for melee (and long, yes yes...) classes. The problem is that when approaching the enemy, you cannot start to hit him at maximum distances (for example, I, Asasin, I have a maximum distance of 2 meters). When approaching 2 meters while running after my opponent, I can’t start to make strikes, on the contrary, my panel at a distance of 2 meters from it turns black (as if you can’t use skills (what exactly causes the inscription "Target too far", and only when approaching 1 meter I can already use skills. It really hinders the game, believe me, very ... If you could remove the problem so that when approaching to the maximum distance, my panel would not go into the “Target too far” state and immediately start using skills, it would be much better for all classes, including.   Here i have a few prooves about this problem.     P.S - I already talked with moderators, but they told me that this is difficult to do (basically all answers like one) , and yet I wanted to find out personally from you, the administrator, if it is possible to suspect it because it’s very painful in the heart to play with such mechanics = (