Sign in to follow this  
rayn

Mouse Cursor/Camera Problem

rayn    0

So I searched the forum and found this issue from a few years back:

I currently face the same issue on Windows 11 (Version 10.0.22621.2428), Nvidia driver 537, I disabled all overlays but the issue persists.

I stumbled across this GitHub repo:

https://github.com/zzsort/Aion-Version-Dll

Which promises a solution, but I have to launch Aion.bin with custom parameters.

Is there any way to pass these arguments through to aion.bin from the launcher? Can it be added? Or is there some other solution, since downgrading my GPU driver to some ancient version from two years ago is obviously not a solution.

Booblik    118
57 минут назад, rayn сказал:

So I searched the forum and found this issue from a few years back:

I currently face the same issue on Windows 11 (Version 10.0.22621.2428), Nvidia driver 537, I disabled all overlays but the issue persists.

I stumbled across this GitHub repo:

https://github.com/zzsort/Aion-Version-Dll

Which promises a solution, but I have to launch Aion.bin with custom parameters.

Is there any way to pass these arguments through to aion.bin from the launcher? Can it be added? Or is there some other solution, since downgrading my GPU driver to some ancient version from two years ago is obviously not a solution.

Try turning off the overlay. This was one of the solutions. You won't be able to launch the game without the launcher, and the mouse fix is already built into the launcher.

rayn    0
15 minutes ago, Booblik said:

Try turning off the overlay. This was one of the solutions. You won't be able to launch the game without the launcher, and the mouse fix is already built into the launcher.

What overlay specifically? I disabled nvidia experience and stopped the xbox game bar. Do I need to uninstall the gamebar? I have no other overlays running.