LainX84

The client does not start and the process kill itself

LainX84    0

Hello,

I am new to euroaion, I have recently finished downloading the client via your launcher and have set up my PC to boot.

As OS I have Windows 11 22H2, both DX9 and MS Visual C++ 2010 and NET Framework appear to be installed.

Trying to start the game (I have tried inside the options a bit all the settings except those to change the language other than English) starts the anticheat system and then the first screen of the client but after that the client itself disappears from the started programs of Windows.

I preface that I have already checked the antivirus (Windows Defender), I have already disabled the Core Isolation of Windows 11 and I start the launcher as an amministrator.

I cannot find a log where I can verify "why" it closes by itself. Is there no way to start it in "verbose" so I can log any abnormal closures ?

Thanks for your support and Regards

LainX84    0

I discovered the arcane (reading in some old posts here in the forum).
The tool used to download the game, which acts as an anticheat system to start the game does not support more than 12 cores. In my case having a Ryzen 9 7950x with 32 cores the game would fail. Using a third-party tool (you can also do it from the Task Manager if you want) you can "LIMIT" access to a given number of Cores (in my case 8) and the game starts. The tool is called "easytoolz" if you want to bookmark it somewhere as an FAQ.