GikuBuriku

Can i get a Ecoin refont for wrongly buying a Name change Ticket?

GikuBuriku    1

Hellow 

Hope you can help me!

I've both by mistake a <Name Change Ticket>

i wanted to gift it to someone else and now i am stuck with this item that i dont actually need.

i was wandering if i can get a Ecoin refond so i can use them for something constructive 

i started playng 2 weeks ago and i need all the help i can get

Thx!

RevreDy    8

Hello GikuBurku

I'll be needing your account name and Character name that you bought the ticket, so I can send it further to our stuff and see what they can do.

thanks!

GikuBuriku    1
On 7/11/2022 at 7:00 AM, RevreDy said:

Hello GikuBurku

I'll be needing your account name and Character name that you bought the ticket, so I can send it further to our stuff and see what they can do.

thanks!

Account name: -------

Character name: Gigik 

Thenx mate

RevreDy    8

UPDATE

Hello, 
We can make a refund in this case. For this follow the instructions: 
Throw away the wrong item and provide the screenshot. Screenshot must contain character nickname, ranking of ALL players or legions (abyss ranking list, NOT your OWN ranking) and server time (for this put the mouse on the small moon/sun near the navigating map). The chat on the screenshot must write: "You have discarded [the item]".  IT MUST BE ONE SCREENSHOT! DON'T CUT IT!

For the refund we will also need your account name.
+ link to the item in our game shop

passthesauce    40

I’m sorry but why did you just ask for that info you a mod not a admin and you also just put his account at risk as hackers now know his account name 👏 

lxl    0

hello, i also send it to the wrong person. can i please get a refund too? 400 ecions is quite a lot.

Thanks

RevreDy    8
On 7/19/2022 at 9:17 AM, lxl said:

hello, i also send it to the wrong person. can i please get a refund too? 400 ecions is quite a lot.

Thanks

that's quiet difficult since the other guy got 400Ecoins for free, we cannot share left and right Ecoins that will be unfair. People that make a miss buy with Ecoins they can get their Ecoins back but they must prove that they deleted that Item so they dont get an extra amount of Ecoins for free and in this case that's something hard to happen if the other guy is not cooperative, next time you must be more careful who you sending too.

lxl    0
On 20.7.2022 at 6:25 PM, RevreDy said:

that's quiet difficult since the other guy got 400Ecoins for free, we cannot share left and right Ecoins that will be unfair. People that make a miss buy with Ecoins they can get their Ecoins back but they must prove that they deleted that Item so they dont get an extra amount of Ecoins for free and in this case that's something hard to happen if the other guy is not cooperative, next time you must be more careful who you sending too.

i understand what you mean but i have the screenshot of it (like you write above with date and etc).

RevreDy    8
12 hours ago, lxl said:

i understand what you mean but i have the screenshot of it (like you write above with date and etc).

yeah but the guy you send it too must remove the item so it will not get "free" Ecoins because that way anyone can send to alt's for example items for Ecoins and then Request them back