EndOfTime

Server & Game are Dying

EndOfTime    11

For a few days/weeks, we have been observing DDOS attacks.

The consequence are 

• All the rankings of the month are false, because some players take advantage of the resets...
  • EOB/JMR ratings are wrong. The T dred rankings are wrong.
  • Players' GP are for some boosted by resets.  (IWW reset, EB reset, siege crash on the boss...)

Please stop resetting all instances each time because this is killing all rankings, including the general ranking of players.

It is absurd to see that the support does nothing concrete, but above all does resets which are destabilizing the rankings.

We are on a server where no PVE updates will be done.

The siege became unbalanced and increasingly empty.

Now the only meaning of this server is disappearing. What's left? wild pvp whose elyos are still under pvp buff? I already have people around me who have decided to leave the server, I'm probably one of the next to do so.*

Thank you to the support to stop resetting the cooldowns, and especially to take FAST measures against these DDOS attacks... otherwise there is no point in staying here anymore

Also, resetting cooldowns is probably one of the reasons for DDos attacks, so stop doing it...

Edited by EndOfTime
  • Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello,

We do not do resets every time we do maintenance. The resets were done this time only because it was unexpected disconnection. Resets were given to everyone and everyone could go to the dungeon after it. We cannot leave the dungeons on CD after such disconnections. You talk about people who may receive extra entry, but comppletely forget about those, who could be left without anything. We know exactly what are the ddos from.

EndOfTime    11

You know where the Ddos come from but for several days/weeks, these have been repeated. So what are you doing?

It is true that some may have inconveniences, but for the siege for example they suffer the consequences...

no compensation for players present and disconnected on the boss. For example for last night, you are doing a reset at 11:30pm, so we were able to observe ISs and bastions being erected at night.

People who work the next day cannot "benefit" from this action, so a difference of 200GP has occurred.

I'm not even talking about IWW CD resets where we talk about 300GP at each reset... That quickly represents thousands of GP.

By these resets you are unbalancing the GP rank, but also the rankings of the month like JMR/EOB.

As I told you, we are on a server with a decreasing population, without updates, so the peaks in attendance are only for events.

• no more pve objective (no update),
  • no siege objective (asmos/elyos unbalanced),
  • no monthly ranking objective JMR/EOB, Tdred... (with ddos),
  • Kamar & arenes often dodge, and general rankings start to be impacted

What's left?

The best part is that no one can profit from resetting the CDs otherwise it gives a reason to crash the server. A small part of the players who undergo this, will undergo it for less time. To continue to reset, you feed the reason for these ddos  that the players suffer

Take the time to do a survey but we have an asmo elyos imbalance that has been going on for a long time. I pity the elyos for whom it must be unplayable, and for the asmos who must be bored. A REAL server rebalancing measure would be welcome, I hope that many people will react to this post...

this post is in no way to blame you, but simply to give you an awareness of the situation. We have a quality server and we thank you, but please do something about all this situation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

RevreDy    8

Hello EndOfTime 

We are working on resolving the unbalance issue and this topic is bringed up to the table every single day thinking of new ideas/improvements on how to make it faster and better so there will be no complain. Just keep in mind that we are working on it.

As for the DDOS we are also taking actions but don't forget that we have a whole server with a lot of people so we must make a step at a time very smoothly without "destroying" people's experience in the game, we are doing our best we only ask for some understanding and patience!

passthesauce    40
2 hours ago, RevreDy said:

Hello EndOfTime 

We are working on resolving the unbalance issue and this topic is bringed up to the table every single day thinking of new ideas/improvements on how to make it faster and better so there will be no complain. Just keep in mind that we are working on it.

As for the DDOS we are also taking actions but don't forget that we have a whole server with a lot of people so we must make a step at a time very smoothly without "destroying" people's experience in the game, we are doing our best we only ask for some understanding and patience!

how long you guys need to fix the balance it been over a year and yet best you came up with is a couple of 7 days item

• Like 3

EndOfTime    11

How does resetting all CDs 10x in a week improve gaming experience?

You speak for new players? They are such a little minority. 

It is important that a quick reaction is considered, in addition some players use reset scrolls whose effect is lost by the reset. I explain myself if I use an IS scroll, I reset 1 cd, if a reset takes place, all the players recover 2 cd, and the one who paid for an additional cd does not have any. So some pay for nothing. Others profit without paying. Is this normal? The consequence is even stronger for your real customers.

To come back on the attack

No Ddos attacks were observed in the morning

Currently most players notice that resets are related to gaining GP...

Server crash :

IS reset >>GP

Eb reset >>GP

sometimes reset EOB reset >>GP

Crash Siege (sometime double siege rewards) >>GP

I am well aware that you try to stop Ddos attacks, you only have bad consequences. But at this time many players are starting to ask questions about the future of the server for the reasons mentioned above...

it's understandable that you're protecting players from crash instances with CD reset but you're killing the whole rankings, siege interest... 

you may need to think about this point of view ...

RevreDy    8
On 7/6/2022 at 6:58 PM, passthesauce said:

how long you guys need to fix the balance it been over a year and yet best you came up with is a couple of 7 days item

unfortunatelly we cannot give an exact time because it is not only up to use but to the players too, we cannot delete asmos accounts or create or force people from asmo to switch on elyos side. The only thing we can do is to try and make the people to choose Elyos side by their will.

• Confused 1

RevreDy    8
22 hours ago, EndOfTime said:

How does resetting all CDs 10x in a week improve gaming experience?

You speak for new players? They are such a little minority. 

It is important that a quick reaction is considered, in addition some players use reset scrolls whose effect is lost by the reset. I explain myself if I use an IS scroll, I reset 1 cd, if a reset takes place, all the players recover 2 cd, and the one who paid for an additional cd does not have any. So some pay for nothing. Others profit without paying. Is this normal? The consequence is even stronger for your real customers.

To come back on the attack

No Ddos attacks were observed in the morning

Currently most players notice that resets are related to gaining GP...

Server crash :

IS reset >>GP

Eb reset >>GP

sometimes reset EOB reset >>GP

Crash Siege (sometime double siege rewards) >>GP

I am well aware that you try to stop Ddos attacks, you only have bad consequences. But at this time many players are starting to ask questions about the future of the server for the reasons mentioned above...

it's understandable that you're protecting players from crash instances with CD reset but you're killing the whole rankings, siege interest... 

you may need to think about this point of view ...

As The Almighty said:

On 7/6/2022 at 10:52 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

We do not do resets every time we do maintenance. The resets were done this time only because it was unexpected disconnection. Resets were given to everyone and everyone could go to the dungeon after it. We cannot leave the dungeons on CD after such disconnections. You talk about people who may receive extra entry, but comppletely forget about those, who could be left without anything. We know exactly what are the ddos from.

Besides that, no there is not only those instances that reseted, they are reseted all the instances, the fact that some players or most of them focus on those who give GP it's complete normal I'd say since most of the people are trying to get as much GP as possible to reach that 2star officer rank to get the gear, even me I'm trying this even tho I don't have enough time to play and collect all those GP (and I don't even speak about the resets that even takes or no place I have no time to do them) and still I'm not complaining because I do know it's a technical problem that unfortunately we cannot fix it just by pressing one button. But I also know that the staff is doing it's best to solve the problem and the only thing we ask from players that are complaining is to understand a little bit the situation and be a bit patience. With no offense but in case you know a better solution please, bring it up to the table.

There are a lot of complaing about the ranking system, there are a lot of complains about the Faction unbalance, there are a lot of complains about the DDOS attacks and the resets that are happening for the need in order to be able and run the server smoothly after a DDOS bcs in some cases if we don't do a complete restart of the server some files might been "damaged" therefor the gameplay will not be as smooth as people expect to. We are aware of all those complains and much more, and we are trying our best to fix them all but understand that there is no magic button that you press and fixes everything, we must think about everything, find solutions, the dev team to write all of these in lines of code something that can't be done in some hours or a day. Some players know that thing and that's why they don't complain and they are trying to understand us and still support us. Ofc not everyone has the knowledge to know about how things work but think about it.

EndOfTime    11
7 hours ago, RevreDy said:

unfortunatelly we cannot give an exact time because it is not only up to use but to the players too, we cannot delete asmos accounts or create or force people from asmo to switch on elyos side. The only thing we can do is to try and make the people to choose Elyos side by their will.

lol...

You have in the past blocked the creation of elyos. Why not do the same for the asmos??

moreover, you speak of will, some asmos would like a transfer of an account on the elyos side... You can't give a time but the message speaks in months or even years...

EVERYBODY is bored in siege... take note of that

EndOfTime    11
7 hours ago, RevreDy said:

As The Almighty said:

Besides that, no there is not only those instances that reseted, they are reseted all the instances, the fact that some players or most of them focus on those who give GP it's complete normal I'd say since most of the people are trying to get as much GP as possible to reach that 2star officer rank to get the gear, even me I'm trying this even tho I don't have enough time to play and collect all those GP (and I don't even speak about the resets that even takes or no place I have no time to do them) and still I'm not complaining because I do know it's a technical problem that unfortunately we cannot fix it just by pressing one button. But I also know that the staff is doing it's best to solve the problem and the only thing we ask from players that are complaining is to understand a little bit the situation and be a bit patience. With no offense but in case you know a better solution please, bring it up to the table.

There are a lot of complaing about the ranking system, there are a lot of complains about the Faction unbalance, there are a lot of complains about the DDOS attacks and the resets that are happening for the need in order to be able and run the server smoothly after a DDOS bcs in some cases if we don't do a complete restart of the server some files might been "damaged" therefor the gameplay will not be as smooth as people expect to. We are aware of all those complains and much more, and we are trying our best to fix them all but understand that there is no magic button that you press and fixes everything, we must think about everything, find solutions, the dev team to write all of these in lines of code something that can't be done in some hours or a day. Some players know that thing and that's why they don't complain and they are trying to understand us and still support us. Ofc not everyone has the knowledge to know about how things work but think about it.

I voice what many people say on the server. But few take the time to come to a forum. As far as you know, you only have a tiny fraction of player dissatisfaction Many are hoping for compensation, for my part I hope for quick action on your part.

It's bad that you take lightly my message which is the reflection of a thought mainly present.

the rebalancing ( see @passthesauce mess)   that does not happen is very damaging ..

I urge you to observe the crowds and the time people spend in the area during the siege (especially abyssal) which drops.. Server departures can open your eyes, I hope it is not too late and irreversible.

Many feel that the support ignores messages and that writing is a waste of time. I really like Euroaion server that's why I wrote all this

regards,

Edited by EndOfTime

RevreDy    8
13 minutes ago, EndOfTime said:

lol...

You have in the past blocked the creation of elyos. Why not do the same for the asmos??

moreover, you speak of will, some asmos would like a transfer of an account on the elyos side... You can't give a time but the message speaks in months or even years...

EVERYBODY is bored in siege... take note of that

We do know about what measures we took in the past and we are trying to find others too, one step at a time.. when we needed more asmo accounts creation we did also put rewards of items as we did now for ely before we closed the elyos creation.

As far as I know personally i've never seen an account transfere from elyos to asmo in the Aion history because I think that's not possible or not easy to be made there for not worth since you can't just switch race like you change gender there for a new account must be created, devs must make it level 65 and give each item the other account is having. (That's how I suppose is working there for not worthy).

RevreDy    8
11 minutes ago, EndOfTime said:

I express what many people say on the server. But few take the time to come to a forum. To your knowledge, you only have a tiny part of the dissatisfaction of players..

Many are hoping for compensation, for my part I hope for quick action on your part. Too bad that you take lightly my message which is a reflection of a thought mostly thought.

I urge you to observe the crowds and the time people spend in the area during the siege (especially abyss) Server departures may open your eyes, I hope it won't be too late and irreversible. I really liked this Euroaion server

Many are hoping for compensation, for my part I hope for quick action on your part.

Too bad that you take lightly my message which is a reflection of a thought mostly thought. Server departures may open your eyes, I hope it won't be too late and irreversible.

Many feel that support has no regard for messages and writing is a waste of time. i really liked this Euroaion server it's why i writed this

regards,

Even tho we are staff that doesn't mean we aren't playing, we do play in the server and we do know what is going on inside. As I mentioned before I'm trying to achieve that star 2 so I'm only on sieges, maybe not everynight but trust me I'm there and I do know what is going on. 

We also listen to averyone in the game, discord & forum, every single complain and we are working on it.

as we mentioned on the topic about the attacks, there will be compensations and also we give more informations about the DDOS, I suggest you to read it in order to have a better view of the situation.

As I said before, we are working on all those problems, we are listening to everyones opinion because it does matter BUT understand that anything we are going to do requiers times, requires coding and there is nothing so simple as just writting it dont. It's easy to say what to change and what not but we must think of the pros and cons, we must think about how to do that right without breaking the players experience, and we also must write code for that since as I said before there is no magic button that does all that work.

So please again, keep in mind the fact that we listen to everyone, we are working on it and we do try our best.

Densetzu    23

well.... maybe start fixing pvp buff which turns on when there is big imbalance in fractions? It's not working on elyos because some players are farming reward from lower reshanta fortresses, and even with all fortresses in katalam/danaria/upper reshanta being taken by asmodians, elyos don't have this buff. Maybe turning it on during a siege would help? Maybe another buff for siege would help? I mean administration have 10 years of retail aion exeprience,  they just need to read retail forum and patchnotes. Solutions are ready but I am starting to feel administration don't care about health of their server. If people are donating it's all fine, server is working alright, perfect balance, no one is abusing anything, there in no account selling and kinah trading and if someone have lags and losses half the instances entries its his fault. He tried to play the game and got f**ked. 

Battlestar    3

Maybe they just give you all the forts, an asmo killer skill at once. You are doing nothing, you are playing against each other and you have a grudge against everyone but yourself.

RevreDy    8
6 hours ago, Densetzu said:

well.... maybe start fixing pvp buff which turns on when there is big imbalance in fractions? It's not working on elyos because some players are farming reward from lower reshanta fortresses, and even with all fortresses in katalam/danaria/upper reshanta being taken by asmodians, elyos don't have this buff. Maybe turning it on during a siege would help? Maybe another buff for siege would help? I mean administration have 10 years of retail aion exeprience,  they just need to read retail forum and patchnotes. Solutions are ready but I am starting to feel administration don't care about health of their server. If people are donating it's all fine, server is working alright, perfect balance, no one is abusing anything, there in no account selling and kinah trading and if someone have lags and losses half the instances entries its his fault. He tried to play the game and got f**ked. 

Don't forget that the official wasn't just a single server, there was many times that ppl left the game so a server would have lower population there for they merged the servers not only one time but a lot of times.. this option ain't available for us since we got only 1 server.

Selling accounts and kinahs happened since official but still we are trying to minimise that and when we do have proofs those people get punished.

The PvP buff works as on Official, if people prefer not to have it by doing lower level sieges for a very small amount of rewards we can't force them not to do so.

Some solutions or changes to the game are used in later patches something that we cannot implement without "breaking" the game and gaming experience therefor we must do careful any change we do, that's why our dev team has working a lot on fixing bugs and is still working on fixing bugs something that takes times and effort, something that can't be done in one day but we will be take in consideration your idea and we will see what can be done about that!

EndOfTime    11

It is appreciable, the support is reactive on the forum. It is important to be noticed.

This is just my opinion, but euroaion is superior to other private servers. you can be proud of your work!

Regarding rewards, to be honest with you, I think it's not a good signal to send too big rewards, because it will stimulate players to attack the server. For the rebalancing measure, this would be the greatest gift to all players.

We are in EuroAion, most of players like very much pvp/siege.

The elyos are zerg, the asmos are bored. Really, if you find and apply a strong idea, players will be happy and easily forget Ddos

Really, concentrate on this idea of reward. With good communication and action, you will wash away all the frustrations of these last months/weeks

• Like 1

RevreDy    8
4 hours ago, EndOfTime said:

It is appreciable, the support is reactive on the forum. It is important to be noticed.

This is just my opinion, but euroaion is superior to other private servers. you can be proud of your work!

Regarding rewards, to be honest with you, I think it's not a good signal to send too big rewards, because it will stimulate players to attack the server. For the rebalancing measure, this would be the greatest gift to all players.

We are in EuroAion, most of players like very much pvp/siege.

The elyos are zerg, the asmos are bored. Really, if you find and apply a strong idea, players will be happy and easily forget Ddos

Really, concentrate on this idea of reward. With good communication and action, you will wash away all the frustrations of these last months/weeks

I try my best to be as much active I can on the forum, I haven't played like 2 or 3 days now but whenever I come from work first thing I do is to open the Forum and see what is going on even tho I do not speak russian I try to do my best on the Eng side.

We are proud of our work and we do know that is one of the top servers but still we try our best so everyone playin in the server remains happy!

Yeah I heard about people wishing for another DDOS so they get ressets again for free we are aware of it that's why we are working on it and we try to minimize that.

Also true that most of the players are PvP/Siege since the server is 4.6 fixed therefor you can get/do your PvE at any time to get your PvE gear, most of the people are trying to get at least the Star 2 officer so they get a better PvP gear in order to have fun PvPing.

They might be some ppl forgeting about DDOS but don't forget that almost everyday they are coming new players and joining this period their experience ain't that great having connection trubles, ping etc. and that's a huge problem for us. At the end of those DDOS attacks there will be a compesation, we cannot provide more details about it what it will be but this is one of our ways to saw to our loyal players and their support our thanks for their patience and support along those "hard" times!

L2ro    4

This server just need to focus on little things to be fair for both factions such as (no pvp buff for events, fix ddos , turn off asmo creation so elyos can go up to 50% active players in forums) there's not a lots of problems with the server just little things that keeps this topic going is the players who is willing to put time and effort to this game been have this problems and a lot had been asking for a change BUT IT NEVER GOT FIX. only been disappointments so while admins trying to figure out the problems, it will also decreased the players populations by time it has been fixed.

NEED CHANGES:

1. Siege is just really boring. only Kata/Dana is worthy going BUT always ASMO TAKES OVER.

2. Elyos always have Pvp buff + siege buffs when i see it i just log off its pointless.

3. Asmo creation needs to be Turn Off. its fair it had been done to elyos side.

4. Server Ddos needs fix, I seen many people DC in mid Siege.

5. Also maybe GP reset its been awhile since it has been done. All ranks are just going up by 5k more every months. 

THIS IS MY PROBLEMS IN THE SERVER, NO CLUE ABOUT EVERYBODY ISSUES.

(I do not hate the admins because i know you guys are trying hard hopefully)

No changes in couple weeks i would have to let this server go sadly i spent way too much time.

if my time isn't matter enough to make a comment FOR ADMINS TO LISTEN what abt how much money i had given to this server. THANK YOU!

Ellowain    73

I think the GP reset is something everyone has been wanting for a long time. I wish Admin would take this into consideration. It was done before and a lot of old players came back, just because of a renewed chance and interest. If this was a once per year event, it would be as popular as snowflakes. 

To quote Almighty (forum post "SERVER ONLINE!"):
"We have made a number of decisions that should "refresh" the game on the server and allow it to continue its journey with renewed vigor. All this is not done baseless. We have been regularly receiving proposals to reset the rating of glory. The reason for this is a lot of "dead souls" in it; a huge number of GP that is very difficult to reach for a beginner; the reluctance of new players to start their journey with such conditions."

gp.png

• Thanks 1

EndOfTime    11

Resetting GP makes as much sense as resetting all player equipment...

I'd rather have a 5 officer rank in front, than a 2 officer with +5 jewels the GP reset could lead to the shutdown of elyos assets in particular.

the rank represents only the attendance of the player. Nothing more. Today a player +15 / jewels +5 kills a BM player in just a few blows

Resetting will scare players off and that's understandable.

You want a rank, get moving, and stop QQ and asking for more ease.:/

We are far from the original spirit of aion, where everything was hard. There you are literally offered the basic BM pvp stuff, officer 2 takes a month to do.

An off5 today is 2 months of intense play. Stop asking for more, and more easy play...

• Haha 1

RevreDy    8
9 hours ago, L2ro said:

This server just need to focus on little things to be fair for both factions such as (no pvp buff for events, fix ddos , turn off asmo creation so elyos can go up to 50% active players in forums) there's not a lots of problems with the server just little things that keeps this topic going is the players who is willing to put time and effort to this game been have this problems and a lot had been asking for a change BUT IT NEVER GOT FIX. only been disappointments so while admins trying to figure out the problems, it will also decreased the players populations by time it has been fixed.

NEED CHANGES:

1. Siege is just really boring. only Kata/Dana is worthy going BUT always ASMO TAKES OVER.

2. Elyos always have Pvp buff + siege buffs when i see it i just log off its pointless.

3. Asmo creation needs to be Turn Off. its fair it had been done to elyos side.

4. Server Ddos needs fix, I seen many people DC in mid Siege.

5. Also maybe GP reset its been awhile since it has been done. All ranks are just going up by 5k more every months. 

THIS IS MY PROBLEMS IN THE SERVER, NO CLUE ABOUT EVERYBODY ISSUES.

(I do not hate the admins because i know you guys are trying hard hopefully)

No changes in couple weeks i would have to let this server go sadly i spent way too much time.

if my time isn't matter enough to make a comment FOR ADMINS TO LISTEN what abt how much money i had given to this server. THANK YOU!

We are listening to everybodys opinion, that's my job, that's our job as forum moderators/support, we do take them into consideration and we are trying to keep all the players happy as I mentioned before. The PvP buff is something that was implemented from the Official, it is in the Games Files and it was in the Aion for years and years, everybody knows that and we must deal with it. Asmos takes always over because elyos aren't trying for it, they are going just for the kills and Leave, they need Leaders that can guide the rest of the people to a Victory that's how a siege is normaly done, that's how they dealt with it in Official for years and the Balance was always changing. As about asmo creation yeah I do agree that it needs to be turned of but that's our last option as it was when we did it on asmo Side, we are following the same steps as before. Server DDOS can't be just "fixed" by pressing a button, it is more complicated and we are working and dealing with it 24/7 weve blocked a lot of IP's that tried to DDOS the server and we keep going along side with the Anti-ddos. GP reset was discussed a lot and we all know that, some people complain about that ranks are too high some others complain about the effort they put into reaching those ranks so that's a sensible topic but we still trying to find a solution, we do not want the GP to reach 1million also we do not want to have resseting every time they reach a sertain amount of GP but also if we implement GP reset let's say every 6 months or 1 year people will know and will exploit the Arena's especially Glory Arena, also close to the end of the "Season" people will maybe stop doing siege because some already have the AP gear and will stop carying about the GP if it is about to reset therefor begginers will have some weeks that they might not be able to farm those Ceranium medals that they'll need for the AP gear so as you can see we do have some solutions but they also create some problems, that's why it is a sensible topic and we do discuss it a lot and we try to find a solution.

Overall keep in mind that we do listen to everyones opinion and we are always talking about those kind of problems trying to find solutions and fix them!

Ellowain    73
1 hour ago, EndOfTime said:

Resetting GP makes as much sense as resetting all player equipment...

I'd rather have a 5 officer rank in front, than a 2 officer with +5 jewels the GP reset could lead to the shutdown of elyos assets in particular.

the rank represents only the attendance of the player. Nothing more. Today a player +15 / jewels +5 kills a BM player in just a few blows

Resetting will scare players off and that's understandable.

You want a rank, get moving, and stop QQ and asking for more ease.:/

We are far from the original spirit of aion, where everything was hard. There you are literally offered the basic BM pvp stuff, officer 2 takes a month to do.

An off5 today is 2 months of intense play. Stop asking for more, and more easy play...

Well, I was with you until this dumb post. I guess you are new around this server. 

It doesn't scare off ppl, it brings new life into a server that never updates.  

I don't PvP. I don't do PvP gear. I just don't want to watch this server die a very slow and painful death into obscurity. So your "stop QQ" is way off the mark and pretty naïve, new player. 

Enjoy your discussion.

Edited by Ellowain

EndOfTime    11
3 hours ago, Ellowain said:

Well, I was with you until this dumb post. I guess you are new around this server. 

It doesn't scare off ppl, it brings new life into a server that never updates.  

I don't PvP. I don't do PvP gear. I just don't want to watch this server die a very slow and painful death into obscurity. So your "stop QQ" is way off the mark and pretty naïve, new player. 

Enjoy your discussion.

@Ellowain

my stupid post is the sad reality. I'm not a new player, thank you for asking.

You said it all yourself: You're not a pvp player, there's no need to go any further... I'm going to show some pedagogy. A rank does not mean a level of play, but attendance rate nothing more.

You do a reset, you sweep away the investment of the players who are present, whether it's sunny or raining, whether there's a ddos or not

If you are interested in pvp one day, you want to buy pvp stuff, and well 1 month will be enough for you. So what is the problem?

"The QQ stop" I assume, do not waste your time complaining, go to your arenas etc, you will see you will wear it quickly your off2 gear

A new player would probably be more impacted by having a lot of +5 jewels and +15 full jewels against him than players with ranks... Especially since players with good equipment often don't want unequipped players...

Those who know pvp know that many unranked players are much better than a governor...

My post by the way is called the server is dying, I didn't say the server is dead

>>  You want to give it a new life, upgrade to 4.7 or 4.8 with good communication, many players will come or come back.

If you want to see your server live, you just have to rebalance it. Nothing more. Offer players to change races, and above all block asmos registrations. What has been done in the past for the elyos. 

the permanent pvp buff is counterproductive, the elyos have little interest in losing it, so in capturing the fortresses... On the other hand, keeping it in rvr is a very good thing!

passthesauce    40
On 08/07/2022 at 2:21 PM, RevreDy said:

Don't forget that the official wasn't just a single server, there was many times that ppl left the game so a server would have lower population there for they merged the servers not only one time but a lot of times.. this option ain't available for us since we got only 1 server.

Selling accounts and kinahs happened since official but still we are trying to minimise that and when we do have proofs those people get punished.

The PvP buff works as on Official, if people prefer not to have it by doing lower level sieges for a very small amount of rewards we can't force them not to do so.

Some solutions or changes to the game are used in later patches something that we cannot implement without "breaking" the game and gaming experience therefor we must do careful any change we do, that's why our dev team has working a lot on fixing bugs and is still working on fixing bugs something that takes times and effort, something that can't be done in one day but we will be take in consideration your idea and we will see what can be done about that!

you guys dont ban if email or password change or if ip or location change so what proof does someone need? and dont say the discord chats cause no buyer or seller would invite a bunch of people to watch