KKSLPWW

Freeze lvl?

KKSLPWW    0

Hello,

Is it possible to freeze lvl by any means (e.g. block exp gain, lose exp quickly etc.)?

I noticed that green quests mark disappear from the map when their lvl becomes too low compared to my lvl. There are so many quests to be done, but my lvl raises too fast.

KKSLPWW    0

Hello,

Is there a way to set the low lvl quests (green quests) to remain marked on the map regardless of my lvl (i.e. to no longer disappear from the map)?

RevreDy    8
11 hours ago, KKSLPWW said:

Hello,

Is there a way to set the low lvl quests (green quests) to remain marked on the map regardless of my lvl (i.e. to no longer disappear from the map)?

I just searched a bit on the options / game option because I though that might be an option that displays lower level quests bat as far as I can see this option isn't available, I think was implemented in later on patches so as far as I know there is no other way other than trying to stay low level or by seeing each one NPC individual in order to get the quests.

• Like 1

ADED    9

Green quests? Maybe you mean cyan ones?

Oke, this is "retail" serv with poor customization functionality (no any useful commands like exp gain toggle, morph appearance disable, gear set record-change, stigma set change on the fly etc), but why not just add test item that clears current exp to the shop?

RevreDy    8

guys the server has the 4.6 retail patch... there was no such "commands" on official neither can change stigmas on the fly. also what do you wanna say by "clears exp to the shop"?