Sign in to follow this  
koekie

PLS BOOST EXP rate is to low

koekie    8

Hi all

Hope some read this.

i played some aion and i like this server only 1 BIG downside the exp-rating is to low.

i takt to some poeple on the server and a lot off the poeple agree exp is to low.

dont wand a big boost but like x5 thats perfect.

Hope the GM's read this and do something about it.

have a nice time ad this server i 

Love to every 1 Koekie

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,046
9 hours ago, koekie said:

Hi all

Hope some read this.

i played some aion and i like this server only 1 BIG downside the exp-rating is to low.

i takt to some poeple on the server and a lot off the poeple agree exp is to low.

dont wand a big boost but like x5 thats perfect.

Hope the GM's read this and do something about it.

have a nice time ad this server i 

Love to every 1 Koekie

Hello, 

This server was supposed to be low level and retail-like. And x5 is a Big boost. There are it's, that give you more exp, which boosts leveling up. And some of them are available in game itself + from our bonuses. 

Shandris    49
17 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

This server was supposed to be low level and retail-like. And x5 is a Big boost. There are it's, that give you more exp, which boosts leveling up. And some of them are available in game itself + from our bonuses. 

You do realize though, unless you do something about exp rates this server ur die and it is your business. There is huge gear gap already and due to low online why new players should come here ? Most of them will choose either destiny or other private server with higher online where you can find ppl all time on low lvl and do instances and stuff together. You can see ppl spamming on low level instances all day, no one joins and they quit. Many ppl did quit already to 3.5 and unless you do something to attract new ppl this server will die and ur money along with it.

Running a private server is like a business, and in business you need to respect ur clients. Well you could ignore it also but with 700 online during peak times, I don't think its a good idea.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

davidddav    0

Hey,

it might be true that  people leave to play other server like that 3.5 but lvling process is same there as here almost.
what drive people to leave for bigger server is that they want be part of community...... its way easier to find guild that suits you as a person if is there 6x bigger population. 

1 hour ago, Shandris said:

Running a private server is like a business, and in business you need to respect ur clients. Well you could ignore it also but with 700 online during peak times, I don't think its a good idea.

+ I would bet that the most Ecoins are beeing spend on amulets and teas. At lvl 65 u buy max few pets and maybe a mount.
if the server had 5x rate nobody would buy those items and that would mean that people would not spend that much money here.

At the end i would say if u want the server to be more populated try to help by comming out with event ideas that would be fun and rewarding and post them do guides or pvp videos i dont think anyone would hate u for that.(no offence) What 4.6 lacks in in my opinion mainly in information availability aion databases suck ass.

For example my request what would help a lot of players gearing up and be on track is simple //dropinfo. 

Kind regard,

David

Edited by davidddav

Shandris    49
8 hours ago, davidddav said:

Hey,

it might be true that  people leave to play other server like that 3.5 but lvling process is same there as here almost.
what drive people to leave for bigger server is that they want be part of community...... its way easier to find guild that suits you as a person if is there 6x bigger population. 

+ I would bet that the most Ecoins are beeing spend on amulets and teas. At lvl 65 u buy max few pets and maybe a mount.
if the server had 5x rate nobody would buy those items and that would mean that people would not spend that much money here.

At the end i would say if u want the server to be more populated try to help by comming out with event ideas that would be fun and rewarding and post them do guides or pvp videos i dont think anyone would hate u for that.(no offence) What 4.6 lacks in in my opinion mainly in information availability aion databases suck ass.

For example my request what would help a lot of players gearing up and be on track is simple //dropinfo. 

Kind regard,

David

What shit u talking about, I am 65 lvl and I buy at least 1k coins weekly xD

davidddav    0

Well,

i was talking about avrg. player if u think that all lvl 65 players buy 1-2k coins weekly u are delusional.
The fact that u spend money for items and then u sell them to players for kinah is ur thing.......not gonna lie  i do it personally to.
I sell teas sometimes from 700k-1kk a piece so i can get form 350k a coin to 500k. Because i dont have that much time to play.
This post is about new and avrg. players if everyone spend money like u and me there is no problem with ppl leveling up don`t you think ?

linlane    0

i think so too, the rates needs to get up a little bit

its not like i want to be on the top in one day or something its just not fun if you dont have some guys to go in a low instance with or have fun together

all the players who beginn a new are most likely players who have already one max char and can speed it up for themself

they dont have to be high but maybe 5x exp

aionacolyte    5

I have been looking at ---- - because I might like 3.5 more than 4.6. But exactly the fact that they have institutionalized x2 blocks me from playing there. I guess I am among a minority group of players but I wanted to post this so that it is clear that not everyone likes to level faster/easier and that for some x1 is a boon rather than a limitation.

Thales

• Like 1

Tousseul    9

I understand thales, but I unfortunately have to agree with the first post. I've just started playing back thanks to euroAion, and I think that as many other player, I'm an old player who left offical servers many years ago, and finaly decided to come back to a good 4.6 experience (thanks again EuroAion for doing this !!).

So now after 4 days I feel frustrated being stuck at level 23, beacause I finished all the main yellow missions. So I now have to find quests with stupid bashing. I was ok with that 6 years ago, but now I really need to be at end game faster than that...

The point is : if I am already stuck with XP at this low level, how will I feel in the higher levels, where it has to take much more time to fill the XP bar ? Gathering and crafting will already take a lot of time, but I'm ok with that, no problem, it's a choice we have to assume. But pexing during 2 months or more without a pleasure ? I'm not sure a lot of ancient player who want to play again will have enough patience to stay. But I might be wrong, why not !

So yes, I really agree with Koekie, please boost XP at least x5 !

Thanks

• Like 1

aionacolyte    5

If the xp rate on EuroAion changes I wont be happy with the game any longer and have to find another server. Look: people who want a quick fix are the majority these days and most games cater to them already. Can we please keep a few slower and more tedious mmorpgs for people who still like the grind?

The premise was that EuroAion is a 1x server. There are plenty of 2x and 5x servers available. Please leave this one genuinely 1x as 4.6 was meant to be. Although I am just one player and I want to respect all opinions/preferences, I will always resist these kinds of demands because I am having a hard time to still find games with classic style challenge and the worst thing for me is that games which originally were challenging are being nerfed to nothing in order to suit the quick and easy generation. Luckily Aion's files have been 'hacked' so that it can be emulated and we can create private servers of it, which isn't the case for most multiplayer games. Those games are getting gradually demolished and are lost forever. There is a large mainstream market that offers plenty of instant gratification video games, please don't try to convert the few niche markets that are still left for the old-schoolers. I understand that some play on private servers due to the lower cost (not necessarily you guys) - but I don't think that's the right motivation. I can only hope that people come here to play Aion 4.6.

Edited by thales

wexlergamez    3

Hi everyone
I humbly think that the solution for all of us to be happy is that on weekends there are events of increase of exp in instances x3 or x4 but only on weekends so the other days will be normal and I think that would benefit and balance things

Shandris    49
8 minutes ago, wexlergamez said:

Hi everyone
I humbly think that the solution for all of us to be happy is that on weekends there are events of increase of exp in instances x3 or x4 but only on weekends so the other days will be normal and I think that would benefit and balance things

You can make 1-65 in 8 hours so what's to cry about ? Just donate 10 euro or so.

• Like 1

wexlergamez    3
3 hours ago, Shandris said:

You can make 1-65 in 8 hours so what's to cry about ? Just donate 10 euro or so.

It may be but not everyone can count on someone mentor and kill the bugs for one, apart from 10 euros is quite silver where I live, I would like to donate ... but I'm not in condition

apart is that I think that at one point an event (from time to time not always) could be good to slow down quickly that not only benefits the players but also the server to be more populated

pd: I do not cry for this I try to contribute ideas I like this lughar, and if I cry it is for my poverty  T_T

Tousseul    9
5 hours ago, Shandris said:

How please ? I just see PA boost in the shop... No xp boost

aionacolyte    5

Dear Tousseu

Here you find XP Bonus:

"Value Boost Pack I (1 Day)
Boosts insignias earned in all Crucible instances by 20%.
Boosts AP earned by PvP and PvE by 20%.
Boosts Energy of Repose recharge speed.
Boosts Energy of Repose XP bonus, which makes it into Strong Energy of Repose."
SOURCE: https://euroaion.com/en-US/Shop/Details/188710071_1

"Energy of Repose is a naturally occurring and automated buff available to players who are level 15 and above. This buff increases all experience obtained by your character by 40% and increases item drop rate by 10%. ... Logging out in a studio or other home will increase the rate that you regain energy of repose."
SOURCE:
https://aion.fandom.com/wiki/Energy_of_Repose

Greets

Thales

Edited by thales
  • Like 1

Tousseul    9

Oh great thank you Thales ;)

The english shop gives more details than the french ! No description for this item :|. So thank you for the link !

But I still don't understand how Shandris means to lvl up 65 in 8 hours, even with  this boost.

• Like 1

Shandris    49
7 hours ago, wexlergamez said:

It may be but not everyone can count on someone mentor and kill the bugs for one, apart from 10 euros is quite silver where I live, I would like to donate ... but I'm not in condition

apart is that I think that at one point an event (from time to time not always) could be good to slow down quickly that not only benefits the players but also the server to be more populated

pd: I do not cry for this I try to contribute ideas I like this lughar, and if I cry it is for my poverty  T_T

with mentor u can get 65 in 5-6h not 8 xD. Besides mentor works only till 45 or so

Edited by Shandris

DevWolx    62

If you are stuck at level 23 (or at mostly any level) you are leveling wrong. You need to be efficient. There is a lot of green/light blue quests that can be done while doing your campaigns at every level and maps (And I suggest you do all campaigns cause a lot of them are linked and required to unlock some after even in different maps). And doing so you will never be stuck. Also dark blue quests are important cause most of them open up entry for instances and access to stuff (There is some rare normal quests that also open access to stuff). Also it is good practice to do a bit of research as well.

There is also some stuff you do while reaching some key levels, like the levels required for certain instances for example : reaching level 25-26 you need to do noschana camp multiple times solo for best xp (no mentor in group cause it reduces xp), you can use XP amulets to do the instances less times but if its your first character I doubt you could afford them at that level, personally I only start buying XP amulets from broker until levels 50+ for beshmundir solo xp and other high level instances cause they are very expensive in broker. (I also avoid grinding in Fire Temple when you reach it just a waste of time). Some levels you will need a group and pref some high level mentors for some pink quests and campaigns for some instances and stuff. I don't really like grinding and bashing mobs like a bot very much and only do it when necessary, at maps levels 50+ there's a lot of quests with very good xp and you have the repeatable mithril coin quest, there's choices to change things up.

First time I started playing in this server I reached max level while casually playing for a few days without try harding and without spending anything on shop, you just need to know what to do at the right time. Ofc if you have a max level friend that can help you along the way or you found a legion that's willing to help you then it's easier than playing solo but to each his own. Either way some stuff will require you to group cause impossible as solo and having a higher level players is better. 

• Like 2

Tousseul    9

Thanks for your post DevWolx. I appreciate your advises. As I explained I have already had 3 characters lvl.65 on official servers, and I know how frustrated I was during leveling, for the 2 characters after my main. It took me weeks. The thing is I am a casual player, 40 years old, with family, and I can't play during hours per day.

So i just hoped I could find a way to go through the leveling phase very quick. I'll try the boost pack I just now discovered.

But ok, I'll go with that. I understand Thales's and other's points of view. I am so happy I found a european server, and I really hope it will grow with more and more players !

• Like 1

DevWolx    62

Me too I don't have a lot of play time and sometimes i don't even play for days, just do it at your own pace no rush, sometimes forcing it can make you not enjoy the game.

If you are willing to buy stuff from shop to go faster, I'd go for the energy of repose boost only at low level (unless the other bonuses of the value pack seems worth for you) you get that strong energy of repose, not a big difference from the normal one but well, you can regen it with 100% Teas after it reaches 0 to boost XP from any source so there's that. There's also +200% XP amulet from shop if you gonna do some bashing, some people sell them in game but quite expensive.

• Like 2

Antigel    2
On 26/12/2019 at 23:02, koekie said:

salut à tous

J'espère que certains liront ceci.
j'ai joué à aion et j'aime ce serveur seulement 1 gros inconvénient, l'exp-rating est trop bas.
je prends un peu de poeple sur le serveur et beaucoup le poeple d'accord exp est trop faible.
ne lancez pas un gros coup de pouce mais comme x5 c'est parfait.
J'espère que le directeur général lira ceci et fera quelque chose.
passer un bon moment et ce serveur i 

L'amour à tous les 1 Koekie

Personnellement je trouve le serveur parfait telle qu'il est !
Au pire si vous voulez up 80 en 48h il vous restent la solution de GameForge 🤣
Mais dans touts les cas la plus grande parties ne cherche pas a up en 48h mais a découvrir ou redécouvrir la meilleur version de Aion 
Sur ce très bonne journée.

• Like 1

Serah    2

Gotta admit im really frustrated with ''old fashion'' leveling since we don't have dark blue quests which appeared in 4.7 or 4.8 it's VERY time consuming to level up 1 character not to mention alts if someone doesn't actually enjoy playing current one . I wouldn't mind at least rates x2 for quests im working 8 hours a day and doing shit tons of light blue quests for leveling is horrible . But no matter what we say post is thread won't get any further replies from staff what's the point then .  :D

Serah    2

Since we can't edit posts .

Altrough it's quite sad to make server x1 and add to cash shop exp scrolls... Theres no way to obtain e coins any other way than swiping credit card since vote website is in russian we also are forced to make an account on some website to even start with . I don't like the idea of putting  faster leveling by pay wall , i wouldnt mind paying for that but since im not exactly enjoying currently leveling i'll either stick to exp x1 + my  pathetic 50% scroll and tea which took me nearly an half hour to get 1 lvl at adma ,or i'll just do what most new people  do and leave xD .

And let's face it retail like server with rates x1  okay... now tell me Retail in times had thousands of players new/old whatever so you could actually do stuff to progress and level with other people (rookie server where people from all servers could do instances/quests/etc) here im quite sick of constantly asking people to help me do/run certian stuff cause we all would like to do our own stuff instead of babysitting other people.... Even tho asking pretty much in most cases end with no replies ,unless you're asking for holding group . 

For me in case where server is compared to retail (without thousands of players) and enjoyable to play (if you actually manage to get to 65 before quitting) is just a missunderstanding.

I know i'll get lot's of hate due to my post but let it be , 5 days playing lvl 46 lol with constantly  quest tracker  stuffed with quests  39/39 GG . 

Edited by Serah

aionacolyte    5

There are several options to choose from online regarding Aion so I don't see the issue really.
Second: EuroAion is marketing as a genuine 4.6 server, so you play here for this version of the game.
Third: the Admins of this server appear to be Russian so understandable that some aspects are still in Russian - translating all is much work and this server is f2p and based on donations, so who is going to pay for that work? I do not think donations are massively.
Fourth: running an Aion server costs money, time and energy. So I think it is logical to expect to give some donation at least.

For professional perfection we need to go for retail but as we all know that server isn't perfect either and that's why many of us are here. Perfection only exists in fairy tales I am afraid :) I am grateful for what I get.

Thales

• Like 1