Tornike

Exitlag is Not Working with Euroaion

Tornike    0

Guys,Admins,Moderators,People in chagre, Exitlag servers routes simply are not working with your Aion server. As soon as i connect to Exitlag Route and start game, Even in launcher connection to server is lost. This is not EXITLAG problem, i repeat this is NOT EXITLAG PROBLEM. I have wrote their supports ,i have done a lot of communications,all of  routes on exitlag are working fine on any other aion server or any other game. PLEASE SOMBODY, TAKE THIS CASE SERIOUSLY, problem started after sudden shutdown of your server.

Daxak    6

all EU Exitlag servers are not available for euroaion since last update

Edited by Daxak

Christof    72

Hey we can not support a program that is not ours, you should contact their support to get a better answer about the routs problem, i personaly use vpngame and it never stoped.

Rizella    3
4 hours ago, Christof said:

Hey we can not support a program that is not ours, you should contact their support to get a better answer about the routs problem, i personaly use vpngame and it never stoped.

Why do you guys keep pretending it's an exitlag issue ? it's starting to become quite irritating honestly, you know well the problem is in your anticheat, so instead of trying to fool your playerbase, think of coming up with a solution, take into consideration that a huge amount of players play with exitlag, even european players use it since its probably the only good proxy to reduce in game ping currently. The way i see things the faction imbalance is already a problem in this server, keep turning a blind eye with this as well and the population it's going to keep cutting down severely.

Just my take and thought.

ToxicTrash    45
6 hours ago, Christof said:

It's hard to call it anything other than bullying. 

Edited by ToxicTrash

TheAlmighty    1,054
3 hours ago, Rizella said:

Why do you guys keep pretending it's an exitlag issue ? it's starting to become quite irritating honestly, you know well the problem is in your anticheat, so instead of trying to fool your playerbase, think of coming up with a solution, take into consideration that a huge amount of players play with exitlag, even european players use it since its probably the only good proxy to reduce in game ping currently. The way i see things the faction imbalance is already a problem in this server, keep turning a blind eye with this as well and the population it's going to keep cutting down severely.

Just my take and thought.

1 hour ago, ToxicTrash said:

It's hard to call it anything other than bullying. 

Hello,

Please, give us the IPs of their servers and we will see.

ToxicTrash    45
43 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

Please, give us the IPs of their servers and we will see.

Hello!

I'm not sure if it's even possible to find out the IP of proxy servers - they can have hundreds and thousands of them. But for all european proxies I have one entry point 51.195.88.120:11000 - if that helps. Same address for all DE , AU, FR and NL proxies. For Moscow and NA other entry points.

TheAlmighty    1,054
1 hour ago, ToxicTrash said:

Hello!

I'm not sure if it's even possible to find out the IP of proxy servers - they can have hundreds and thousands of them. But for all european proxies I have one entry point 51.195.88.120:11000 - if that helps. Same address for all DE , AU, FR and NL proxies. For Moscow and NA other entry points.

This is our IP though

ToxicTrash    45
1 hour ago, TheAlmighty said:

This is our IP though

Oh - sorry.

Actually, its difficult find real IP of proxies - after fail of trying connection, route can be changed dynamically - but maybe this IP something say you?

185.225.208.18; 

213.183.40.194;

• Like 1

Tornike    0

SO when trying to connect with German Exitlag server or for example Strasbourg server or Amsterdam server , as soon as i connect it your launcher stops working. Any of you download Exitlag (its free for 3 days) and try to connect with any EU route to your server, you will not able to do so. If problem was in exitlag, i would be quiet, i spoke with their team, send them some reports from exitlag client, thay even said for sure there was some update on server, and something was changed from Euroaion side. If i try to connect with Moscow Route for example it works,but ping is horrible. If i go and connect to other Aion server with Exitlag it works,If i go and play League of Legends for example it works. Everywhere Exitlag works,only it fails with Euroaion,please dont tell us it is Exitlag problem. Now tell me what to provide and where to find it if you can not download exitlag yourself and test, and i will provide the info so you can check.

Tornike    0

Update: I tried Frankfurt Server on Exitlag and it connected ! If you did something and fixed it thank you for that. Any other Players still have the issue? Check it, i think it started working. If it will stop working i will give update on that as well.

ass    0
23 часа назад, ToxicTrash сказал:

Oh - sorry.

Actually, its difficult find real IP of proxies - after fail of trying connection, route can be changed dynamically - but maybe this IP something say you?

185.225.208.18; 

213.183.40.194;

Could you same find Falkenstein proxy's IP?

ToxicTrash    45
1 hour ago, Tornike said:

Update: I tried Frankfurt Server on Exitlag and it connected ! If you did something and fixed it thank you for that. Any other Players still have the issue? Check it, i think it started working. If it will stop working i will give update on that as well.

Same - now it working. Thank you if it your reaction on our problem reports.  

ass    0
4 часа назад, ass сказал:

Could you same find Falkenstein proxy's IP?

up

ToxicTrash    45

Hello ! 

Right now servers in Europe have become unavailable again. First Frankfurt01 and 02, and 10 minutes later Frankfurt03-04, Amsterdam, Strassburg.

Proxies work fine. The problem is only with Euroaion. Why ExitLag has become such a problem for Euroaion - it is a proven and reliable service that many people use. Please fix it

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,054
14 hours ago, ToxicTrash said:

Hello ! 

Right now servers in Europe have become unavailable again. First Frankfurt01 and 02, and 10 minutes later Frankfurt03-04, Amsterdam, Strassburg.

Proxies work fine. The problem is only with Euroaion. Why ExitLag has become such a problem for Euroaion - it is a proven and reliable service that many people use. Please fix it

Hello,

We have written many times, and i am writing again.
1) we do not block any of exitlag services intentionally.
2) we are not the creators of the program
3) sometimes bad people are trying to access the server with exitlag and therefore they get their IPs blocked.
4) we need exitlag IPs in order to fix the issue