Sign in to follow this  
Tornike

Glad Luluxd Wintrading on Arenas

Tornike    0

Topic Title says it all, Luluxd glad 5 star is win trading on arenas. Short description : It was not a random group , group was made from LFG, Glad Luluxd applied. We went inside arena ,he simply intentionally removed gear and stood there like a tree allowing enemies to kill us and him as well. I honestly do not care if no actions is taken from administration side regarding this behavior, giving other players info not to add that person in groups.

Christof    72

Hey, @Tornike I really trust that but what can we do about that? you invited him and he basically trolled the arena, just do not take him about in your group and block him ingame that's what you should do, there's nothing against our rules there, sorry.

Tornike    0

I am not asking you to do anything,it is fine i totally get it. I just informed other players what happened, so they don't face the shitty experience in future.

Tornike    0

Better Help me with my other Post Regarding Exitlag, which is not replied since 2 days, close this ticket, and help me with real problem, and not only me other players experiencing too. Ticket is created in Client issues section.