KKSLPWW

Donate via bank card

KKSLPWW    0

Hello,

I seriously dislike any and all crypto payment options because they require accounts, wallets and so on.

I want to donate via a bank card. Would you please register a non-russian bank account so we can make payments from EU/US with Visa, Mastercard or PayPal?

I want to donate, however the current bank options are only working at random times (the payments are denied most of the times).

Thank you.

Edited by KKSLPWW

TheAlmighty    1,054
4 hours ago, KKSLPWW said:

Hello,

I seriously dislike any and all crypto payment options because they require accounts, wallets and so on.

I want to donate via a bank card. Would you please register a non-russian bank account so we can make payments from EU/US with Visa, Mastercard or PayPal?

I want to donate, however the current bank options are only working at random times (the payments are denied most of the times).

Thank you.

Hello,

Unfortunately, our options are limited and we cannot provide anything else. 

There are EU cards available in Digiseller. 

KKSLPWW    0

Hello,

The transaction via EU card in Digiseller returns this message after I approved the transaction in 3D secure bank app (with enough funding available)

Not found
Transaction is expired or does not exist

No money was taken from the bank account.

Christof    72
On 04/06/2022 at 7:26 AM, KKSLPWW said:

Hello,

The transaction via EU card in Digiseller returns this message after I approved the transaction in 3D secure bank app (with enough funding available)

Not found
Transaction is expired or does not exist

No money was taken from the bank account.

All I can say is try another method or maybe you have a problem with your bank card, is not possible for us to have more payment methods, all options are available on the website, we understand that some of them don't work for most of you, but don't forget what's going on in the world at the moment that's blocking the payments.

KKSLPWW    0

I bought some BCH and I tried: ENOT - 1000 coins - get Ecoins - click bitcoin cash - open bitcoin.com app on phone - scan the qr code - however, the app says "invalid qr code"... I am quite sad now.

KKSLPWW    0

Ok, so I did the same thing as earlier, but now I chose option 2. - send the specified amount to the wallet - transaction successful, but I haven't received any Ecoins yet :(

transaction