Sign in to follow this  
Tornike

Starting Client With Exitlag

Tornike    0

Hello,

When i start client directly it connects to server. However when i turn on Exitlag first and than try to connect to server i can't. This issue started 2 days ago. Any advices?

Tornike    0

Update: I can log in with Exitlag Only with Any other Route except Frankfurt. But Frankfurt has lowest ping, other Routes are useless.

Christof    72
17 hours ago, Tornike said:

Update: I can log in with Exitlag Only with Any other Route except Frankfurt. But Frankfurt has lowest ping, other Routes are useless.

Hey @Tornike, if you have some problem with that program we can't really help you, maybe contact their support to know more about the route problems, but I can advise you to get VPNgame (I'm not getting paid to say this) is one of the best ones in the market to use.

Tornike    0
18 hours ago, Christof said:

Hey @Tornike, if you have some problem with that program we can't really help you, maybe contact their support to know more about the route problems, but I can advise you to get VPNgame (I'm not getting paid to say this) is one of the best ones in the market to use.

I got VPNgame too, But for me Exitlag works better. I also contacted Exitlag support, send them some log files and they made some checks. There were asking me if any recent updates were made on server. I think when server was down 2 -3 days ago and than it came back live after that this problems started. Anywyas im not saying is anybodys fault, i am trying to get solution to my problem. 

Tornike    0

And Specifically when trying to connect from Frankfurt Exitlag  route i am loosing connection to Euroaion server. From other routes i can connect... Strange Case

Rizella    3
18 hours ago, Christof said:

This isn't an exitlag problem and you dam know it, i already contacted their support and their servers are just fine. I also tried to connect with franktfurt servers on a different game and they work as intended .... I have no clue why ya'll keep pretending the problem is on exitlag's end