Sign in to follow this  
woolf777

problem of class balance

woolf777    0
One short question. Is Admin going to do anything about the balance of cash registers on the server  
20% advantage elly a large part of asmo ends the game and admin does nothing to change it. 
Are there any balance changes planned or do you just need to end the game on this server?

woolf777    0

This promotion will not change,anything that will cause players have gone back

Edited by woolf777

PrzemekGun    2

My suggestion is to make every 2nd or 3rd siege as an attack! reset into balaur 5 minutes before siege starts. Katalam and abyss separately.

Otherwise soon we will have full ely side geared up in full abyss vs low asmo number with max 2 parts of abyss!

Think about it.

• Thanks 1

globosud    5

who decide to play euroaion will never choose the Asmodian faction, knowing that the abyss gear reaches it after 12 months, when it takes two months from elyos, the only way is to give to new account when  become lev 65, 3 kk of abyss point and 2/3 parts of the abyss set, I know it sounds too much, but I think it's the only way.  soon the elyos will be full abyss, but they won't have asmodian to kill :) they won't have kamar or jormurgard to do, and no pvp in katalam. because there will only be elyos in the game. congratulations for your full abyss set :) it is certainly better to be in full abyss on a deserted server

Edited by globosud
  • Confused 1

Shandris    49
25 minutes ago, globosud said:

who decide to play euroaion will never choose the Asmodian faction, knowing that the abyss gear reaches it after 12 months, when it takes two months from elyos, the only way is to give to new account when  become lev 65, 3 kk of abyss point and 2/3 parts of the abyss set, I know it sounds too much, but I think it's the only way.  soon the elyos will be full abyss, but they won't have asmodian to kill :) they won't have kamar or jormurgard to do, and no pvp in katalam. because there will only be elyos in the game. congratulations for your full abyss set :) it is certainly better to be in full abyss on a deserted server

yeah right, we have so many asmo in full abg set  and weapon so what are u talking about ? Also I make 100-150k AP every siege so what bullshit are u talking about ?

Edited by Shandris
  • Like 1

Abis    2

Просто сделайте награду вернувшимся!  Было такое на руофе "не помню деталей"

Там тем кто отсутствовал с месяц:  давали всякие банки,  свитки, можно ещё давать усилители что бы загнать их вендору или на аук.

Помогать начинающим нужно конечно, но также нужно мотивировать людей возвращаться на сервер

• Like 1

globosud    5
15 hours ago, Shandris said:

yeah right, we have so many asmo in full abg set  and weapon so what are u talking about ? Also I make 100-150k AP every siege so what bullshit are u talking about ?

when  become lev 65, 3 kk of abyss point and 2/3 parts of the abyss set, no for old players.

Edited by globosud

Shandris    49
4 hours ago, globosud said:

when  become lev 65, 3 kk of abyss point and 2/3 parts of the abyss set, no for old players.

Yeah right, we had to work for it and u just want it for free ? OP logic

globosud    5
then explain to us why a new player should choose asmo, if in ten days he collects the ceranium that an elyos collects in a day, if the server 
becomes a desert it makes no sense to have 5000 ceramium, full gear with the bastion weapon and 20 kk  of ap 
balancing is also a problem for elyos, because if there are 100 asmo online, elyos can forget about dredgions, 
or pvp in open world. the server dies for both sides.

ps: that bonus can allow you to create a new account to try a new class for example

Edited by globosud
  • Thanks 1

globosud    5
obviously you like kiling noob like you, of course if you like zerg or killing naked players you don't need 
full abyss. if you like playing in full battle medal this is not my problem, I prefer to have access to all 
the contents of the game. I want to see you kill in 1 vs 1 an excellent player in full abyss with the bm set.
it depends what you want from the game, I prefer to kill very strong players, I'm not satisfied with killing 
noob, for those I just need the abyss 50. ok now you can stop yourself from answering, if you want to show 
how strong you are in the game, you can write to me privately. 
I don't care about these childhood challenges
Edited by globosud
  • Haha 1

PrzemekGun    2
On 20.12.2019 at 10:57 PM, Shandris said:

ofc, but what about ppl who start playing here? ppl in full officer set, got their gear at the beginning when asmo had every possible fortress! 

Richytck    2

i don't know how about you guys but I sooo want to play ASMO, just for the sake of challenge and feel of success when the ''tables will turn'' 99% of servers Asmon always rule, + they look more bad ass then pale Elyos, stop pressuring admins with your pity problems, you have no idea what it means to run a server with hundreds of players, everyone is moaning about drop rates and balances and other crap, it was clearly stated that this server is x1 why did you start playing here in first place? LOL u cant demand higher rates, go and use scrolls and event items, they are plenty, I wish this server a long life and massive community you just gain one more active player ;)

• Like 1

Shandris    49
On 31/12/2019 at 1:28 PM, Richytck said:

i don't know how about you guys but I sooo want to play ASMO, just for the sake of challenge and feel of success when the ''tables will turn'' 99% of servers Asmon always rule, + they look more bad ass then pale Elyos, stop pressuring admins with your pity problems, you have no idea what it means to run a server with hundreds of players, everyone is moaning about drop rates and balances and other crap, it was clearly stated that this server is x1 why did you start playing here in first place? LOL u cant demand higher rates, go and use scrolls and event items, they are plenty, I wish this server a long life and massive community you just gain one more active player ;)

Point is there is no point in keeping x1 rates and promoting 3.0 content while there is 3.5 server running with 2k online xD. Most asmo who played pvp went there.

Mama    10
4 часа назад, Shandris сказал:

Суть в том, что нет смысла поддерживать ставки x1 и продвигать контент 3.0, пока есть сервер 3.5, работающий с 2k онлайн xD. Большинство асмо, которые играли в пвп, пошли туда.

yes but it stupid xyeta norm guys back .Need time 

NAO    2

I think we are almost there. At lvl 65 the Elyos are still a few more, but the total population is almost 50/50. I think you should check this carefully and make sure you don't go too far the other way again. Good job though! I've never seen the official admins bringing back an unbalanced server. You did it twice already.

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,054

The situation is now changed. You can see that percentage of the players on both sides is same.

As for the other discussed themes here, we cannot change the rates now, the server was made and exists as retail like. So, everyone has the same conditions for reaching top. Players just need to unite, if you don't do that, administration can't just give out fortresses or gear.