Sign in to follow this  
TheAlmighty

[Competition] Christmas Moments

TheAlmighty    1,046

3.jpg

Marie was hanging the last ball on the huge Christmas tree set in the center of Pandaemonium. For today, her work on decorating the capital for the holiday was finished.

- Oh, dear Aion, what a beauty! - Shan, Marie's old friend, appeared out of nowhere.

- Do you like it? - I've been decorating it for the whole day. - Marie boasted, proud of her work.

- A lot! If only it were possible to keep such a beauty in memory forever…

- It is very simple! - clapped Marie and reached in her backpack, so aptly left under the Christmas tree, – Just today I have bought from a shugo this pleasant thing for a heap of kinah.– She fiddled around with a camera. I can save different moments, let's try it out?

-

Dear friends! When winter has already come into its full power, the capitals are festively decorated, and only a few days are left till the New Year, we announce the most long-awaited (Yes) competition of the New Year screenshots!

Competition in progress from 25.12 to 19.01

Announcement of results: 20.01

You task is: Make a screenshot, reflecting the New Year and festive atmosphere.

Rules:

• The screenshot must be made specially for the competition and must correspond to the winter thematics;
  • One participant can provide several screenshots;
  • All the screenshots must be published in spoilers;
  • Screenshots should be made with the interface hidden (press F12 to hide it);
  • The number of characters on one screenshot is not limited.

Submition of works:

• Works are submitted in a separate topic 
  • Every participant must provide their data in the end of the published work: nickname, faction.

Rewards:

• As a reward for winning in the competition you can receive:
  • 1st winner - 2000 ECoins + Full premium account for 30 days + any item skin existing in the game (even if it is not presented in the game shop, but just exists in the game client. 1 pcs.) 
  • 2nd winner - 1500 ECoins + Full premium account for 15 days
  • 3rd winner - 1000 ECoins + Full premium account for 7 days

The winners will be chosen by a vote from the administration.

• Like 2

Norem    14

What do you mean about "All the screenshots must be published in spoilers;"  sorry i don't get it hehehe :) 

Nimure    33
2 hours ago, Norem said:

What do you mean about "All the screenshots must be published in spoilers;"  sorry i don't get it hehehe :)

Spoiler

This is a spoiler. Just put your screenshot in one of these. You can create a spoiler by pressing the Symbol with the eye.

• Like 2

Nimfeya    132

Winners:

• 1st winner  Winter
  • 2nd winner  Spensu
  • 3rd winner  MomoTaro

Congratulations to the winners.

Please, contact TheAlmighty or Nimfeya in private messages providing your account name , and  for the 1st winner the link to the skin you're willing to get as a reward + character name!

Просьба победителей связаться с TheAlmighty или Nimfeya и предоставить имя игрового аккаунта для выдачи приза. А также игрока, занявшего первое место, дать ссылку на желаемый скин + имя персонажа. 

• Like 1