Sign in to follow this  
mostafa76

cannot connect

mostafa76    10

any 1 have the same problem of not being able to connect to server? is it due to the overload of players online? there's no log in box appearing as shown in the 2nd pic

Aion0107.jpg

Aion0108.jpg

Edited by mostafa76

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello,

The maintenance didn't take place and it wasn't directed on the connections. If you are experiencing issues with the connection, please, do the checking according to the guide: 

mostafa76    10
1 hour ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

The maintenance didn't take place and it wasn't directed on the connections. If you are experiencing issues with the connection, please, do the checking according to the guide: 

It is not a ping problem or a connection-from-my side issue, some 1 already said he has the same problem so not every issue has to be from players side, any ways I managed to log in after 30 min of continuous trying still u have to check what was wrong from your side.  

TheAlmighty    1,054
5 hours ago, mostafa76 said:

It is not a ping problem or a connection-from-my side issue, some 1 already said he has the same problem so not every issue has to be from players side, any ways I managed to log in after 30 min of continuous trying still u have to check what was wrong from your side.  

However, if it was problem from our side, EVERYONE would be experiencing issues. It is not possible that it affects only 1-2 players. 

Would be more clear if we could see all the route, but as now it works, there's no need i guess.

mostafa76    10
19 hours ago, Christof said:

Hey @mostafa76 and @iamgoodnews the problem persists or did it get fixed after the maintenance time?

problem did not fixed after last maintenance.

Edited by mostafa76

iamgoodnews    0
9 hours ago, mostafa76 said:

problem still exists

984865.JPG

same.. i deleted and redownloaded the game yesterday just in case my laptop messed up but nothing changed 

TheAlmighty    1,054
10 hours ago, mostafa76 said:

problem did not fixed after last maintenance.

We didn't do anything with the connection at any maintenance, so it couldn't break or fix it.

iamgoodnews    0
1 hour ago, TheAlmighty said:

Do you use any vpn programs? 

i don't... also i didn't know that the afternoon maintenance didn't happen on tuesday.. i was online and at 5 pm i got kicked out, application shut down and i never managed to connect ever since.. that's why i got confused and thought it had something to do with that maintenance, sorry :P 

TheAlmighty    1,054
54 minutes ago, iamgoodnews said:

i don't... also i didn't know that the afternoon maintenance didn't happen on tuesday.. i was online and at 5 pm i got kicked out, application shut down and i never managed to connect ever since.. that's why i got confused and thought it had something to do with that maintenance, sorry :P 

Could you please do the connection check by our guide: https://forum.euroaion.com/topic/448-lags-and-freezes-the-form-of-address-to-the-administration/

iamgoodnews    0
2 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

here it is... in the meantime during the check i managed to log in 4 times.. they weren't consecutive, it crashed many times in between, but it's definitely an improvement comparing to the last 2 days.. thank you for your time anyways

image.thumb.png.4d6e9553bfe12fb04780cc7cae228aa8.png

image.thumb.png.872f3e159547e5000d0ec33699d883f6.png

mostafa76    10
8 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Do you use any vpn programs? 

no i didn't use any vpn, all was working fine until last Tuesday, Wednesday everything changed and i'm still having connection problems at this moment i'm writing this reply and pingplotter shows that I cannot connect to server, contacted ISP and they said everything is working properly, I want to know what's wrong please!!   

Capture55.JPG

Edited by mostafa76

TheAlmighty    1,054
39 minutes ago, mostafa76 said:

no i didn't use any vpn, all was working fine until last Tuesday, Wednesday everything changed and i'm still having connection problems at this moment i'm writing this reply and pingplotter shows that I cannot connect to server, contacted ISP and they said everything is working properly, I want to know what's wrong please!!   

Spoiler

Capture55.JPG

Hello,

I cannot see the last node on your screenshot

Christof    72

@mostafa76from what we watch there's nothing wrong with your last node connection, my best advice is to use VPN (VPNGAME is the best in my opinion) and redownload the launcher from the website.

mostafa76    10
3 minutes ago, Christof said:

@mostafa76from what we watch there's nothing wrong with your last node connection, my best advice is to use VPN (VPNGAME is the best in my opinion) and redownload the launcher from the website.

this pic is old (from yesterday) I can provide another one and i have another screenshot shows how bad the connection was.

ns3181963.ip-51-195-88.eu.png

Edited by mostafa76

Christof    72
2 minutes ago, mostafa76 said:

this pic is old (from yesterday) I can provide another one.

It won't change anything I think.

mostafa76    10
2 minutes ago, Christof said:

It won't change anything I think.

ok re-downloaded launcher, let's see what will happen.

TheAlmighty    1,054
20 hours ago, mostafa76 said:

this pic is old (from yesterday) I can provide another one and i have another screenshot shows how bad the connection was.

Spoiler

ns3181963.ip-51-195-88.eu.png

Well, here the situation with connection is really bad. Starting from your router or PC.