Sign in to follow this  
Anciere

Arguing about EXP r.

Arguing about EXP rate  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Arguing about EXP rate

Mocton    0
On 9/17/2019 at 8:26 PM, ZbigniewBrzezinski said:

official rates will be good! Any other will break economics fast.

Depend's i think that rates of x2 could also work and i don't think it would break the game or the economy much

• Sad 1

toadtje    6

Why is it that you guys always need x2 or more in the game to play it? They gave a lot of stuff to level you to 60 in no time at all. They also made x1 in order for people who WANT to actually play the game for the story to be able to do so, as a x2 rate would crash that. Aion is not ONLY PVP, its also PVE, and it should be respected. I am a PVE player, and I been looking for a server like this for like FOREVER; as I also stated on their FB page, and if they increase the rates, I am out. I want to be able to play it properly, without any double rates and so on so that I can actually ENJOY the story for once. Never was able to do that with official game, so hopefully these guys will allow me to do that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

crypted    30

Ridiculous how ppl already start crying around about rates... its PERFECT LIKE IT IS! STOP CRYING AND DO SOMTHING INSTEAD OF DEMANDING EVRYTHING FOR FREE!

• Like 1

Shandris    49
11 hours ago, toadtje said:

Why is it that you guys always need x2 or more in the game to play it? They gave a lot of stuff to level you to 60 in no time at all. They also made x1 in order for people who WANT to actually play the game for the story to be able to do so, as a x2 rate would crash that. Aion is not ONLY PVP, its also PVE, and it should be respected. I am a PVE player, and I been looking for a server like this for like FOREVER; as I also stated on their FB page, and if they increase the rates, I am out. I want to be able to play it properly, without any double rates and so on so that I can actually ENJOY the story for once. Never was able to do that with official game, so hopefully these guys will allow me to do that.

If you play mmo games for pve then seriously.... There are far better games where you can enjoy pve more than in Aion.

Myah    5
On 23/09/2019 at 8:31 AM, Shandris said:

If you play mmo games for pve then seriously.... There are far better games where you can enjoy pve more than in Aion.

If this one has good PVE content, what's wrong with trying to enjoy it? Aion is both pvp and pve and pve players should be respected.

• Like 3

Keres    1

For some reason people who prefer PVE tend to be looked down on. And to my mind there are no better games to play than Aion. So if I can ever get into the game, I wont be in a rush to level.

blackout    15
5 hours ago, Keres said:

For some reason people who prefer PVE tend to be looked down on. And to my mind there are no better games to play than Aion. So if I can ever get into the game, I wont be in a rush to level.

Aion has amazing PVE content in 4.0.  Anyone who thinks different has little other MMO experience.  Just think about how many different ways you can most of the 4.0 instances and still be successful (bridge, tower, hyperion, DR, etc.).  I've never played another game that allows for such a huge variety of classes to perform different roles either.  Just take tanks for examsple--most games have 1, maybe 2 tank archetypes.  Just in doing hyperion over the years I've seen a glad, templar, gunner, sin, and aethertech (5 out of 11) be chosen and successfully used as the main tank (yes, gunner really).  And of course we also know other classes such as sorc tend to tank other easier instances.  Variety in class set-up, variety in the way we run things.

If you wanted a strictly pvp mmo, you picked the wrong one.  To get geared in Aion, you will run a lot of PVE, so get used to it--the game was purposefully designed that way.  In 1.x patches we ran upper forts (and farmed guards pve) for medals and AP, 2.x we ran Esoterrace and upper forts, 3.x we farmed keymasters in the eye and rifted to guard farm (satra treasure horde wasn't great), and in 4.x patches we run a crap load of bastion and do upper forts if we have them (at least until you get your gear).  Most people, even the ones who deny it, spend more of their time in Aion doing PVE than PVP.

If you out pvp the opposing faction bad enough, you get the good PVE--which in turn allows you to gear up better for PVP.  That's the cycle baby.

As someone who has raided in and pushed progression in several other triple A titles I'd rate Aion's PVE in 4.0 as amazing in variety and scope (in previous content patches it was good, but severely lacking in amount).

Edited by blackout
  • Like 2

Keres    1

Sorry if I was unclear in my original post. I am a PVE player. I agree with you that Aion has some of the best mmo PVE content. I played on Infinite Aion then retail from 2.7 to 4.8.  Dropped it when they wiped out 3 great playing areas. I has end game in each class an many were maxed out in their crafting.  Who makes your scrolls and potions? Usually a PVE player.  Look forward to seeing you in game!

Shandris    49
1 hour ago, Keres said:

Sorry if I was unclear in my original post. I am a PVE player. I agree with you that Aion has some of the best mmo PVE content. I played on Infinite Aion then retail from 2.7 to 4.8.  Dropped it when they wiped out 3 great playing areas. I has end game in each class an many were maxed out in their crafting.  Who makes your scrolls and potions? Usually a PVE player.  Look forward to seeing you in game!

Try FF XIV. That one has real pve content, and leave aion to pvp players lol

blackout    15
47 minutes ago, Shandris said:

Try FF XIV. That one has real pve content, and leave aion to pvp players lol

You sound 'special.'   Ignore this troll and move along.

Peaky    11

Would've worked much much better if we didn't have the starter set either! Then all the items that we get up until 63+ wouldnt have been useless and people would have gotten kinah on the way to 65 as well, while running low level instances. End game would have been a lot farther than it is now because people would not rush as much, knowing they can build finance on the way. But I guess the decision was made so there s no arguing about that. But when it comes to XP rates, they should never be argued about. As a lot of people were able to level up to 65 within a week, I'm sure that the others can too. 

Shandris    49
1 hour ago, blackout said:

You sound 'special.'   Ignore this troll and move along.

I don't mind pve players as long as they don;t whine about being killed. It's mmo game after all. Due to pve players whining we got shitloads of mobs and guards on pvp maps. It's so fun when during pvp you get cc or other shit from mobs ? As well as ppl running to guards when they lose etc right ?