Sign in to follow this  
Veninde

Server status

Veninde    12

I'm hearing a lot of talk about how our server is dying. I'm not sure where it comes from or why but could an admin offer some insight as to how healthy the server is? And if it isn't, what measures could be taken to improve it? Also are there any plans for the not so near future? (aware that the latter can only be revealed to an extent)

I'm having a lot of fun on the server and would hate to see it go.

xoxo a worried player

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

globosud    5

problem are factions not balanced ,  in this moment 56% elyos 44% asmo 

Edited by globosud

NAO    2

Jup you may want to stop recommending people joining the Elyos side. The problem of too few players on one side has reversed.

Also the Asmos were used to winning and have a hard time adapting to the underdog role. If you don't make sure that the side will be more balanced the mood change could lead to abandonment of the Asmo side. Since the server is young it's more vulnarable to it because people have not that much time invested yet.

globosud    5

the population from almost 1000 is up to 780 players during siege, I think most of those who left the game are asmo. and now the elyos are 11% more during siege, it means about 4 ally. I believe the number of online players will soon decrease. Because in asmo side , the players made bastion and sauro will no longer have reason to be online, because siege with these low numbers (56% - 436 elyos 44% - 343 asmo) will no longer make sense for asmo. Very few will remain  to do thatduel or a bit of pvp around and nothing more.for me to save the server, at least two fortresses must be guaranteed to the faction with fewer players

Edited by globosud

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello, 

The server is not dying, you can see that the numbers didn't have a great decrese. 
We have had a promotion for the elyos side when they had much less players, and not this promotion is finished, so no one advertises this faction. If the situation is bad for the asmo side, when it really becomes bad, we will sures take mesures, as we did it for elyos side. Thought they can differ and will depend on the situation as well. 
As you can see, we make changes on the server posting news quite often. As it was suggested by MANY players, we have finished the works on the recharger, added spanish and polish language packs, changed the rewards for sieges and many more. We will continue working hard on improving the server and, probably, addding new features. Surely, we will launch more events, some of them will be started quite soon as holidays are coming. 

• Thanks 2

Veninde    12

@TheAlmighty Thanks for your reply. I was worried and no longer feel so. I hope this takes away some of the doubt players have been having too ^-^

I'm looking forward to the events!

Shandris    49
4 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

The server is not dying, you can see that the numbers didn't have a great decrese. 
We have had a promotion for the elyos side when they had much less players, and not this promotion is finished, so no one advertises this faction. If the situation is bad for the asmo side, when it really becomes bad, we will sures take mesures, as we did it for elyos side. Thought they can differ and will depend on the situation as well. 
As you can see, we make changes on the server posting news quite often. As it was suggested by MANY players, we have finished the works on the recharger, added spanish and polish language packs, changed the rewards for sieges and many more. We will continue working hard on improving the server and, probably, addding new features. Surely, we will launch more events, some of them will be started quite soon as holidays are coming. 

Please increase GP of PVP dailies in katalam/danaria. It should increase open world pvp

• Like 1

globosud    5

in this time 59% elyos 41% asmo, the problem  is there.  solve as soon as possible before it's too late 

Edited by globosud

Nimure    33
15 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

Did I hear "shugo dungeon"? :$:$^_^ (please tell me I'm right, pleaaase)