Rospet

Nice legion name

Rospet    17

How is that name allowed to exist? Literally promoting rape? Are we serious here? This isn't funny at all...

NiceLegionName.JPG

• Like 3

Ok hi, just want to answer you :I DON'T SEE ANYTHING ABOUT RAPING :) i think that is up to people to think what's the meaning , if you pervert and just think about raping ok is fine, but you know there are many different meanings. 

Ah also, hello i am a girl there, anyone raped me :') and we don't promote raping HI have fun crying over a legion name 

You could just ask for a pizza. U're not obligate to RAPE lul

Edited by Azcrel big brain

Lhax    1

It's just a name, if someone would like to "promote rape" (if we can consider this something real) i think he won't use it like a legion name in order to "promote".

There's an ocean from cheering about rape and irony. Btw you can see just that way? Good for you, maybe the problematic point of view is yours

And man, it's a game

Edited by Lhax

Ravennes    1

so according to your lhax... if i had a legion named "cancerisfunny" you don't think this crosses any lines? of being appropriate?, people should just behave and have respect for eachother, but i guess this server will soon allow racism too in that case with your mentality.

• Thanks 1

That's a lot man.. o.O

I'm gonna repeat that, it's up to you to see what you wanna see : ) , we didnt type "RAPED GIRLS CANT SAY NO" .. mahgad..

Lhax    1

You have to see the difference between crossing the line and not. I don't read "Go rape girls" or "cancerisfunny" there.

Nimure    33

This legion name is very clearly about rape. No clue how this could be interpreted otherwise.

In the guidelines it's stated that such naming is forbidden (point 7):

Their legion name is both offensive and obscene in my opinion.

There's also a legion with the name "obese birds make me horny" out there... :/

• Like 2

So? What should we do to not make people cry? HAHAHA

Sorry guys for the big "PROMOTION OF RAPING" ... bruh

For sure if tomorrow someone will get raped it will be because of our legion name :ph34r:

Hydriel    4

Take it easy guys , legion name was created by really nice ppl and for sure they dont have any intention to insult or offence anyone.

Just relax and play this game. 

• Like 2

Yayo    10

People who created this legion could be nice as much as they want however that does not excuse them from promoting rape culture in virtual space. The name of the legion is very clear and should be in no way tolerated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Shandris    49

You are retarded, can't you jest enjoy playing a game ? Where do you see promoting to rape in that name ?. If it still annoys you, just turn off legion names. Nowadays you can't put any fun name cause it either "promotes" sth or offends people...

• Like 2

Shandris    49
On 24/11/2019 at 1:32 PM, Azcrel big brain said:

So? What should we do to not make people cry? HAHAHA

Sorry guys for the big "PROMOTION OF RAPING" ... bruh

For sure if tomorrow someone will get raped it will be because of our legion name :ph34r:

Yeah you gave me an eye opener, now I know how to rape properly :)

• Haha 1

Yayo    10

I am not sure if its even worth explaining to you however I will try to briefly

when you write things such as that legion name in virtual space you and people you know might take it as a joke and will move on (maybe laugh at it?)

however you are not able to control who sees the name and for some people it might not be just a joke (and not to mention different age groups and social/economical/geographical groups are playing game - which also  included states where raping is trivialized and not taken seriously.)

So @Admin @TheAlmighty please take the relevant actions needed and punish people who made this legion

and if theres nothing going to happen theres plenty of ways to report this to different authorities

• Thanks 1

Shandris    49
1 hour ago, Yayo said:

when you write things such as that legion name in virtual space you and people you know might take it as a joke and will move on (maybe laugh at it?)

however you are not able to control who sees the name and for some people it might not be just a joke (and not to mention different age groups and social/economical/geographical groups are playing game - which also  included states where raping is trivialized and not taken seriously.)

So @Admin @TheAlmighty please take the relevant actions needed and punish people who made this legion

and if theres nothing going to happen theres plenty of ways to report this to different authorities

When I see ppl like you having problems like this I hope there will be another painter from VIena. 

P.S I wonder when you gonna report me for my legion name ? :D

• Like 1

dmorse    1

I also see the name as being offensive, as well as Azcrel big brain comments defending it by getting hostile and childish with those who agree it is offensive.  The legion name should be changed.

• Like 1

Can we please stop that? Since admins are not saying anything i dont have anything to do, because i dont have money to buy a change name (?) 

Stop judging each other, it wasn't anything about making people angry.

@dmorse And hi, you don't even know me , i don't see why you should judge me , because that is childish too.. 

Y'all don't have to flame, can solve in different ways.

So please stop this spam, and wait for admins to judge and say us what we should do.

-stop fighting each other for no reason,if you want me to say sorry because i have offended you, ok is fine i can understand , so , sorry.

All of that wasn't on purpose, thought people would take it easy.. not like that :)

Shariel    0
2 hours ago, Yayo said:

Let me think. Last month i saw Joker. Do u think that it should be report for promoting violence? Oh let me think...when i was child i saw that Pokemon could fly, so this cartoon promote blue whale?

For every name u could find some people that hypothetically could be offended, so go play aion and stop complain

MaLvita    7
On 11/27/2019 at 8:42 PM, Shariel said:

Let me think. Last month i saw Joker. Do u think that it should be report for promoting violence? Oh let me think...when i was child i saw that Pokemon could fly, so this cartoon promote blue whale?

That's retarded ! I mean your reply ! Think of this : people are responsible for theire actions ! Virtual place or not, you are promoting what ? Do you even think ? I saw a player/forum member or whatever named  >> "Azcrel big brain" >> she's taking size of this so called legion name ? I cound not wonder : where the fck is her brain ? She has a big one thou !! 

• Haha 1

AriZona    5

I saw that Legion Name some days ago and couldn't believe that this is okay. I don't care if it's meant to be funny or if the People who created the Legion are nice. Lets be clear here: This is Sexist towards women and I absolutely do not feel comfortable reading this Name. It sucks. It would also sucks if it would be called "Boys" but well ... as usual you don't see the word "Boys" put in there. I wonder what the Legion creater thought when he typed in that Name. I don't think we have to discuss this, the meaning is very clear and totally NOT okay.

I hope admins will take care of this. I just can not believe that this is tolerated for so long.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

How much did you get paid to comment here ?
Looks like i'm watching some shitty product on amazon with amazing comments . Basically payed comments for none reason .
I like the name of the legion , and there's no hate speech or any kind of promotion .
UnconsciousGirlsCantSayNo can means many things , but depends on how retarded you are it may vary . If you have some trauma because they raped you , sorry but not everybody had the same experience .

download.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

AriZona    5
1 hour ago, Akhilleus Uggo said:

UnconsciousGirlsCantSayNo can means many things , but depends on how retarded you are it may vary . 

So please tell me some of the many things it can mean that aren't negative. Thanks.