Sign in to follow this  
keeeny

tiamaranta's siege rewards

keeeny    5

Hello,

yesterday i did the tiamaranta's siege only at the evening and i received two boxes rewards (alone)

and today i did midday and evening and i received only 1 boxe of reward (in alli)

and I'm pretty sure there was nothing in the box (this last one for today), because i checked my logs and nothing appeared

Edited by keeeny

TheAlmighty    1,046
4 hours ago, keeeny said:

Hello,

yesterday i did the tiamaranta's siege only at the evening and i received two boxes rewards (alone)

and today i did midday and evening and i received only 1 boxe of reward (in alli)

and I'm pretty sure there was nothing in the box (this last one for today), because i checked my logs and nothing appeared

Hello, 

If you were dead in the moment of killing the boss, you won't receive the boxes. Also when you were away. 

What do you mean the box was empty? Every box contains one of the items listed in the topic. 

keeeny    5
13 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

If you were dead in the moment of killing the boss, you won't receive the boxes. Also when you were away. 

What do you mean the box was empty? Every box contains one of the items listed in the topic. 

obviously i was not dead when we killed the boss and anyway i was not dead no one time on thoses bosses 

Аналогичная ситуация была сегодня у меня,на одной источники был изначально и бил босса и ничего не получил,а на другом источнике пришел под конец и получил коробочку.

A similar the situation was today I have,on one sources of was initially and beat boss and nothing not received,and on another source came under the end of the and received a box

Tramadol    3

Hi, same problem today & yesterday. We're in ally, no deaths, but some of us didn't receive reward (no mail at all), we all receive AP from Incarnation.

Is there a limit or something ?

Edited by Tramadol

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, 

The number of rewards is limited. In the siege you all get into the ranking list, and only the players with the most damage dealt receive the reward. If you have made too little damage, you won't receive the box. 

Tramadol    3

Hi,

Can you tell us how many players this is limited to ?

Is there a difference between alliance, groupe & solo ? How about rewards for heal clerics/chanters ?

Edited by Tramadol

TheAlmighty    1,046
36 minutes ago, Tramadol said:

Hi,

Can you tell us how many players this is limited to ?

Is there a difference between alliance, groupe & solo ? How about rewards for heal clerics/chanters ?

It is 80 players. 

No difference in groups, only depends on the damage dealt, as it was on the official server. 

Tramadol    3
15 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

It is 80 players. 

No difference in groups, only depends on the damage dealt, as it was on the official server. 

Thank you for responding.

On official serveur, players who can't have mithril medail have platine medail instead. Or here, they have nothing... I think it's not fair.

Shandris    49
On 16/11/2019 at 7:59 PM, Tramadol said:

Thank you for responding.

On official serveur, players who can't have mithril medail have platine medail instead. Or here, they have nothing... I think it's not fair.

What you need that platinum medal for? You are just bad if you can't take reward.