Sign in to follow this  
Aki

Cannot launch the game.

Aki    4

So. After clicking ''play'' the Anicheat icon appears, then the Aion logo, which disappears after a few seconds. I checked the files. Didn't work. Renamed aion.bin to aion.bin.old. Didn't work. 

I would be grateful if someone know how to fix it. Thanks.

Admin    411

DirectX. A sufficient version of the program (June, 2008) can be downloaded from the official website . Open the file and choose any folder where the file will be unpacked. Then go to the folder and open the installing file .exe, it will install the program if necessary. ATTENTION! After you launch the downloaded file, it will ask you to provide the path for the unpacking of the files. One more time: it is only unpacking! After the unpacking you must open the provided folder and launch the installation with the file DXSETUP.

Aki    4

Thanks for the answer. The problem is i got this issue today, this morning, after the maintenance. I hadn't such problems before. 

TheAlmighty    1,046
10 hours ago, Aki said:

Hello,

No, none of error window

The problem seems to be exactly in directx. 

Also maybe something is blocking files, so try turning off your anti virus and windows defender. Then check the files and start the game without these programs. 

Also try changing 32/64bit client in the settings of the launcher.