Admin

[Changes] Tiamarata's Eye. Siege of Hearts.

Admin    411

Hello dear players!

Tiamaranta03.thumb.jpg.4c73486c507a7e6912f1b6a75592decd.jpg

Changes concerning the sieges of Hearts and Tiamaranta's Eye were made today.

1. The chance of dropping the keys for the Protectorate's Treasure Box has been increased in Tiamaranta's Eye. The chance to get it from ordinary monsters in the location was increased by 2 times!

2. The reward for the siege of Hearts was changed.

The reward for capturing Hearts now is an "Alluring Box".

image.png.f29f6173414d9fc9e8bc757f0dc76728.png

You will receive one box for every Heart captured. It will randomly drop 1 item

With a big chance: 

"Mithril medal" 1 Pcs

image.png.7eba4bb0837a3053a2cf6a0fd96792e8.png

Or with a smaller chance you can get 1 item:

"Ceramium medal" 1 Pcs;

image.png.6b43872612c196682a5f6891d71238a2.png

Or "Enchantment stone Lv. 120 " 1 Pcs.

image.png.5a01dde433081deb1e47f02042778f6a.png  

So, now from one box, you can get one of these items! 

[Service/Daily] A Masquerade of Peace
[Service/Daily] In the Eye of Chaos
[Service/Daily] Banishing the Shade-Touched
[Service/Daily] Snuff Out the Light

Reward for the above quests:

[Service/Weekly/Group] Crack Drak, Bring Ring
[Service/Weekly/Group] Legionary's Ring

Reward for the above quests:

We hope that these small changes will raise your interest in the siege Hearts and in the location of Tiamaranta's Eye in general.

Thank you for your attention and enjoy the game!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

TheAlmighty    1,046
50 minutes ago, Dux said:

Hey, is this boost temporal or permanent?

Hello,

We haven't decided this yet. This is why we say that the changes are for the indefinite period of time. 

Shandris    49
On 13/11/2019 at 8:50 PM, Winter said:

These changes are very good.

Yeah now only need daily in katalam/danaria, for example kill 20 ely for 100 gp and there will be open world pvp :)

Jinku    1
On 13/11/2019 at 7:50 PM, Winter said:

These changes are very good.

I got 4 L130s from these sieges so far. Its noice.

Shandris    49

Why sometimes there is no mail with reward ? Yesterday we went with 4 ppl and none of us got a mail with a reward.

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, Shandris said:

Why sometimes there is no mail with reward ? Yesterday we went with 4 ppl and none of us got a mail with a reward.

Hello, 

Because the reward depends on the damage dealt. If you have dealt little damage, you won't receive reward. 80 players receive rewards.

Apacchi    0
On 11/17/2019 at 5:19 PM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

Because the reward depends on the damage dealt. If you have dealt little damage, you won't receive reward. 80 players receive rewards.

Ah man, then the top legions with all the best gear are going to keep getting most of the rewards. Sometimes i'm lucky and I will get a reward, but for them it is a guarantee.

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, Apacchi said:

Ah man, then the top legions with all the best gear are going to keep getting most of the rewards. Sometimes i'm lucky and I will get a reward, but for them it is a guarantee.

Actually everyone can fight for it. Join alliances/unions and you will receive the reward.

TheAlmighty    1,046

Attention!

The changes have been made in the rewards: now you can receive Lv120 Enchantment stone from the box instead of Lv130!

Dio    12
On 22.11.2019 at 1:44 PM, TheAlmighty said:

Attention!

The changes have made in the rewards: now you can receive Lv120 Enchantment stone from the box instead of Lv130!

This change sucks badly and it shows now. L120 cost 60-70m on broker and almost always fail on Mythic Weapon. Seriously, how are we supposed to succesfully enchant mythic gear with L120 Stones? You need L115-130 Stones to enchant them from +0 to +15 with maximum success rate. Since theres almost no other way to get them, you should really think about adding L130 back to the drop table and also increase the rate, over 10 Tia siege boxes and zero enchantmant stones is just, too low. I wasted hours for 9 mithril and 1 cera medal.

tomy    0

I went alone, in a group and in alliance ... and so far I have not received anything from these awards ... nothing has arrived in the mail ...
If you can help me, what can I do to receive these rewards?

TheAlmighty    1,046
31 minutes ago, tomy said:

I went alone, in a group and in alliance ... and so far I have not received anything from these awards ... nothing has arrived in the mail ...
If you can help me, what can I do to receive these rewards?

Hello, 

Rewards are based on ranking. If you're not in the top, you do not receive anything. 

tomy    0

I'm an official 4 stars,

On 19/11/2019 at 12:09, TheAlmighty said:

En realidad todos pueden luchar por ello. Únase a alianzas / sindicatos y recibirá la recompensa.

Before everyone received the reward, now it will only be for those above !? hehehe

well that is my doubt, I am in the rank and I tried in all the ways that I mentioned and I did not receive the reward.

What else can I do ?

Taiteki    2
13 hours ago, tomy said:

I'm an official 4 stars,

Before everyone received the reward, now it will only be for those above !? hehehe

well that is my doubt, I am in the rank and I tried in all the ways that I mentioned and I did not receive the reward.

What else can I do ?

@tomy TheAlmighty wasn't talking about abyss ranking.

He was talking about dps ranking on tia siege. If you're dps is too low you won't receive rewards. It apply to ally/groups too,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tomy    0
8 hours ago, Taiteki said:

@tomy  TheAlmighty no estaba hablando de la clasificación del abismo.

Estaba hablando de la clasificación de dps en tia siege. Si tu dps es demasiado bajo, no recibirás recompensas. Se aplica a aliados / grupos también,

I use scrolls and all kinds of buffs.
I have an officer set ..
but well I will go again ... it must be because in the alliance that I enter they must not have good dps.
thanks for clarifying my question.

crypted    30

The basic Idea to Reward Players for going to Tia Sieges is okay. BUT! Theres always the big HOW behind it. Now that you give better Rewards, Players want to get them. That means, there will be a lot more Players, who want to get them. And you Reward only 80 Players for it. You should atleast give Rewards to 120+ Players with these Numbers of Players attending. Otherwise you will as always be blamed for not being able to find the Middle.

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, crypted said:

The basic Idea to Reward Players for going to Tia Sieges is okay. BUT! Theres always the big HOW behind it. Now that you give better Rewards, Players want to get them. That means, there will be a lot more Players, who want to get them. And you Reward only 80 Players for it. You should atleast give Rewards to 120+ Players with these Numbers of Players attending. Otherwise you will as always be blamed for not being able to find the Middle.

Hello,

The siege system works as it was created by NCSoft complany, for even bigger amounts of players.
It is siege and there's competition for the reward. And as it is competition, you need to fight for it. It is not like we will give things to everyone.