Sign in to follow this  
SetoHiryu

Launch error

Dux    0
23 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, restart your pc

Hey, i redownloaded whole client and also downloaded new launcher..

Now is working fine and seems to be updating, BUT.. its updating with 4kb/s and can stuck for hours to prepare for download.

And my internet connection is fast, i mean i dont think i should have issues with connections.

Nimure    33
1 hour ago, Dux said:

Hey, i redownloaded whole client and also downloaded new launcher..

Now is working fine and seems to be updating, BUT.. its updating with 4kb/s and can stuck for hours to prepare for download.

And my internet connection is fast, i mean i dont think i should have issues with connections.

I had the same yesterday, the update was reeeeeeeeeeal slow, though my internet connection is as fast as a rocket. I tried aborting the update and tried to play the game with an unfinished update - bad idea. Everything was in korean with no option to change it back to English (yes, I tried changing the language in the launcher). So I left my computer turned on when I left for work this morning and let the launcher run the whole day. When I came back a few hours ago, it was finished. There's no other option than being patient I guess :/

Dux    0
11 hours ago, Nimure said:

I had the same yesterday, the update was reeeeeeeeeeal slow, though my internet connection is as fast as a rocket. I tried aborting the update and tried to play the game with an unfinished update - bad idea. Everything was in korean with no option to change it back to English (yes, I tried changing the language in the launcher). So I left my computer turned on when I left for work this morning and let the launcher run the whole day. When I came back a few hours ago, it was finished. There's no other option than being patient I guess :/

I remember when i was downloading first time, i downloaded client in 2 hours or so and now cant even download 100 mb :(

Dux    0
12 hours ago, Nimure said:

Also i did the same, left it download for 12 hours, my shift at work was 12h and downloaded/updated 0%, it just did client check, stuck at 85% (35.99GB of 42.25GB) and Status: "Preparing for download..."

I tried everything, new client download, nothing is helping :(

Losing rank, my entries to instances, dailies because of this, this is 3rd day im trying to fix it...

Prash    0

Hi there, I have the same issue:

"Launch error, please, close all games ! 3".

All games are closed, I've even restarted my PC and redownloaded the entire game twice. 

Still got the same issue. Any idea to solve this?

Capture.PNG

Edited by Prash

teammaker    0

same here, just downloaded the game from torrent then applied patcher. first downloaded like1gb, then error, then downloaded like 2gb and error again

Tiigy    1

same here. i was playing fine pexing my character  today i start the game and.. i cant log in from the luncher anymore i restarted my connexion & computer many time still same problem a friend of mine logged in with my character without any probleme pls help i dont know what i have to do.

error.jpg

error2.jpg

Edited by Tiigy

TheAlmighty    1,046
5 hours ago, Tiigy said:

same here. i was playing fine pexing my character  today i start the game and.. i cant log in from the luncher anymore i restarted my connexion & computer many time still same problem a friend of mine logged in with my character without any probleme pls help i dont know what i have to do.

Hello,

You have a different issue. 

a) Delete the folders bin32, bin64 and update the client with the launcher;
b) It is possible that you are using extra routers to access to the Internet, or active firewall blocks aion.bin processes or its ports. You must add aion.bin to the exceptions and provide the access to every port over TCP protocol.

• Thanks 1