Sign in to follow this  
TheAlmighty

Money is never too much!

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, dear players!

409.jpg.c65ec9d2ea4ea5000dd76f8592e9f419.jpg.05c905cbdf3c953f7660efe1cc9295c4.jpg

I'm writing to you with a favorable offer for both parties :)

You have only 3 days to buy donation coins 20% cheaper than it will be from the 20th of this month!

What is it and why:

We're trying to attract the maximum number of players to the server. I'm sure we're all interested in this.

We have already invested quite a big amount of money in the server, but as the topic is called "Money is never too much", as well as advertising. And advertising is quite a costly affair. We would like to do even more advertising, and for this even more money is needed.

In this view, we are launching a sale!
 on the 17th, 18th, 19th of September, the value of donation coins is by 20% lower than it will be on the 20th and further!

All funds received in this way will be spent on advertising in order to attract even more players!

We will be eternally grateful to those who decide to support the server before the start!

P.S.
You can make a donation in
your game profile on the site. For this, enter the desired number of coins and click "Donate":
image.png.04f0ed514d8e0d4ac3b649284e9abf26.png.2ca4cd9e8c3190d0b15af0642c138fe0.png

The cost of 1 coin including 20% discount is $0.016. So, 100 coins is 1.6$, 1000 coins is 16$, etc. After the end of the promotion 1000 coins will cost $20

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,046
17 hours ago, Glad0s said:

I thing this kinda stuff should be posted AFTER opening the server. just a mere opinion

Hello,

All the reasons for such a promotion and its timing are explained in the topic itself.

Fish    12

You can think about Happy Hours, guys. It's a nice deal for player and for you i guess.

espabilao    0

No exchange in €?

He tenido problemas con mi tarjeta de ING parece ser que no aceptan las operaciones con los rublos y  tal...

TheAlmighty    1,046
8 hours ago, espabilao said:

No exchange in €?

He tenido problemas con mi tarjeta de ING parece ser que no aceptan las operaciones con los rublos y  tal...

Hello, 

In your profile on the website, when you start donation, you write the number of coins you want to get. Then you get to the page of payment, where you can choose any method which is good for you. 

• Confused 1