TheAlmighty

Streamers invited for cooperation!

TheAlmighty    154

Hello, dear players!
1470829318_maxresdefault.jpg.851669c228114a0e4330a56edfd27c14.thumb.jpg.b67fdde8d5ec3dbb99473d8d047309cd.jpg

Above all we want to say that this topic is not only for active streamers - this topic is for all!

Every user can stream the game on the server and get benefits for it. Even if you have no subscribers at all or no one watches your streams. Even if you do not speak into the microphone and do not show yourself through the webcam!

We invite everyone who plays on our server to cooperate with us!

You will receive donation coins for each of your streams! If you will be streaming while playing, the need of donation for shop coins will disappear by itself. 

At the beginning of each week, according to the results of the previous one, we will give donation coins to everyone who was streaming the game on the server. The amount of donation coins received will depend on the number of viewers, the number of views of the saved videos, the duration of the streams, etc.

If you decide to stream at our server - send an email to [email protected], send me a personal message (for Russian-speaking users), send a personal message to TheAlmighty (for English-speaking users).
Specify the link to your channel, how much you're planning to stream (for example, 5 hours a week) and the login of your game account to get coins.

Real financial benefit from streaming

If you play Aion for a long time, keep your channel, stream regularly and have a lot of active subscribers - write to us!

We are ready to consider options for cooperation with payments for your work in the form of real money, if you do not need donation coins or are not satisfied with them as a reward.

If you decide to stream at our server - send an email to [email protected], send me a personal message (for Russian-speaking users), send a personal message to TheAlmighty (for English-speaking users).

Be sure to specify the link to your channel, your terms of cooperation, contacts for communication in your message.
Try to write as many details as possible regarding the terms of cooperation and options (hourly pay, ongoing cooperation, and so on) and the cost of your work. It is very important to hear your conditions for further constructive dialogue.

Streaming risks:

Recently all the streamers, who have been streaming free Aion server got problems in the form of warnings or blocks of channels for copyright. According to the rules of Twitch and YouTube, they have a right to do it. However, nothing like this happened before. We cannot say, why this started now. Most probably, eventually everything will calm down and no more blocks of such kind will happen anymore, as before. 

That is why, you carry out streams to your own risk. The administration of the server is under no obligation for the penalties received by streamers from streaming platforms.

Feel free to contact us! We are very interested in making our cooperation with you beneficial for both parties!

TheAlmighty    154
15 минут назад, Inviting сказал:

You do realise that everyone that streams this game is getting banned on twitch due to gameforge copyright.

Hello, 

We are aware of this and do notify everyone who wants to start streaming on our server about it. 

We do not force anyone to risk their account on Twitch or youtube. 

We have also made an announcement about this in our discord. 

crypted    4

I guess they bann streamers who get a certain attention in form of viewers, likes and subscribers. My stream is still up and i havent received any warning and/or a bann yet. I dont advertise my stream and dont have regular viewers or subscribers. Its build on search and find to watch. Maybe we should just not try to advertise on evry plattform and even not mention the server, so these people from gameforge dont get the attention of our streams.

HidIgno    0

It appears any reference to the game itself is an indicator to whether you get striked or not. Perhaps even time of day too. I've been striked twice now in the last week (on two different accounts) without directly referencing the server, just for title of the stream and one account only has 1-2 views.

Regardless, it appears they are still coming down strong on streamers so anyone who is continuing to stream should be very careful about their titles, and whether Aion is being put under the Gaming tags etc.

TheAlmighty    154
40 minutes ago, HidIgno said:

It appears any reference to the game itself is an indicator to whether you get striked or not. Perhaps even time of day too. I've been striked twice now in the last week (on two different accounts) without directly referencing the server, just for title of the stream and one account only has 1-2 views.

Regardless, it appears they are still coming down strong on streamers so anyone who is continuing to stream should be very careful about their titles, and whether Aion is being put under the Gaming tags etc.

It is so. Sometimes it appears that videos can be blocked for anything. If gameforge finds out that it's not their server. 

keeeny    1
13 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Please, read the rules more attentively! You must write to me in PM, and provide both your account name and link to the channel. You will not receive coins if we don't know your account name. 

i already had contact you in PM in the past :)

felauke    1

I had no reply to my e-mail since 10 days, neither acceptance or refusal

Edited by felauke

Veninde    8

Seeing as everyone who streams is getting reports from gameforge and getting bans. Would there be another way too cooperate and earn ecoins in the near future? 

TheAlmighty    154
38 minutes ago, Veninde said:

Seeing as everyone who streams is getting reports from gameforge and getting bans. Would there be another way too cooperate and earn ecoins in the near future? 

Hello,

Unfortunately, we cannot influence this process. This happens to the streamers of any private server and is quite a random process. You can be banned or can be not. Or this process can even stop for some time as it did and then they start blocks again. We are not closing this promotion, so every one can start, though to their own risk. The other platfroms, for example mixer, don't usually get banned.